Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
When'll U See,How Much I Care
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1138420" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">When'll U See,How Much I Care</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Never will I understand,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Why my love, denies my hand.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What pain, what suffering have you endured?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">With my help, can you be cured?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My thoughts, my dreams, you re always there,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When will you see how much I care?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Such little time I ve spent with you,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Enough to know my love is true.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The further you drift away from me,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The more I feel I ll never be free.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Perhaps I should just let you go,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your love maybe, I should not know?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My love and friendship is always here,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And if you should ever shed a tear,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My arms are here to hold you tight,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">For I will always be your light..</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1138420, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]When'll U See,How Much I Care[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] Never will I understand, Why my love, denies my hand. What pain, what suffering have you endured? With my help, can you be cured? My thoughts, my dreams, you re always there, When will you see how much I care? Such little time I ve spent with you, Enough to know my love is true. The further you drift away from me, The more I feel I ll never be free. Perhaps I should just let you go, Your love maybe, I should not know? My love and friendship is always here, And if you should ever shed a tear, My arms are here to hold you tight, For I will always be your light..[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom