Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Where to buy condoms – adult – serious talk pls
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Chandikaj" data-source="post: 6306668" data-attributes="member: 260015"><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">hey pls dont joke on me. I am actually married and bit old, but not exposed to the society as you guys. </span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">Thanks guys. I understood that I have to go to a pharmacy and get a packet. But how should I ask? I am almost in mid 30’s. but I have a kind of social phobia, that I hesitate to talk such topics in public.</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">I think using a condom is beneficial for family planning. If I am correct I want to move on condoms and see if this workout. </span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">Can I get these form any supermarket? Cargils or keels? And what exactly I have to ask. As I said I am still uncomfortable to speak these infornt of other people. Is there place that I can just take it by myself without asking pharmacist?</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">Any specific brand names or qualities? or any oher special things like alergics factors?</span></span></p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">well, bunch of questions , sorry for that.</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">Thanks a lot for feedback bro.</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Chandikaj, post: 6306668, member: 260015"] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]hey pls dont joke on me. I am actually married and bit old, but not exposed to the society as you guys. [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Thanks guys. I understood that I have to go to a pharmacy and get a packet. But how should I ask? I am almost in mid 30’s. but I have a kind of social phobia, that I hesitate to talk such topics in public.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I think using a condom is beneficial for family planning. If I am correct I want to move on condoms and see if this workout. [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Can I get these form any supermarket? Cargils or keels? And what exactly I have to ask. As I said I am still uncomfortable to speak these infornt of other people. Is there place that I can just take it by myself without asking pharmacist?[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Any specific brand names or qualities? or any oher special things like alergics factors?[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]well, bunch of questions , sorry for that.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Thanks a lot for feedback bro.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom