Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Where to buy condoms – adult – serious talk pls
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Chandikaj" data-source="post: 6306736" data-attributes="member: 260015"><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">I think I put the question into the wrong place. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">This is why I was afraid to ask this in public. In 70s and 80s the society is different than now. And there is a fact that not all the people same. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Btw, Srilankan are always the same. It’s really hard to ask for a help. Many know how to came up with their points of view when someone in trouble and asked for a help. So it really doesn’t help to anyone at last.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Thanks for the reply as the pharmacy. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Anyone please help me to close this thread? How can I close this or can I delete this thread? is it possible?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Calibri'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Thanks.</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Chandikaj, post: 6306736, member: 260015"] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I think I put the question into the wrong place. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]This is why I was afraid to ask this in public. In 70s and 80s the society is different than now. And there is a fact that not all the people same. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Btw, Srilankan are always the same. It’s really hard to ask for a help. Many know how to came up with their points of view when someone in trouble and asked for a help. So it really doesn’t help to anyone at last.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Thanks for the reply as the pharmacy. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Anyone please help me to close this thread? How can I close this or can I delete this thread? is it possible?[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Thanks.[/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom