Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Who Said That?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Novindu" data-source="post: 5003" data-attributes="member: 718"><p>It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the grades </p><p>and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of </p><p>this. </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can </p><p>leave early today.” </p><p></p><p>Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and </p><p>will answer the question." </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" </p><p></p><p>Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln." </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home." </p><p></p><p>Johnny is MAD that Susie answered the question first. </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?" </p><p></p><p>Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King." </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go." </p><p></p><p>Johnny is even madder than before. </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" </p><p></p><p>Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy." </p><p></p><p>Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave." </p><p></p><p>Johnny is BOILING mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the </p><p>questions. </p><p></p><p>When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep </p><p>their mouths shut!" </p><p></p><p>The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!" </p><p></p><p>Johnny: "BILL CLINTON. CAN I GO NOW?"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Novindu, post: 5003, member: 718"] It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of this. Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today.” Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question." Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln." Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home." Johnny is MAD that Susie answered the question first. Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King." Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go." Johnny is even madder than before. Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy." Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave." Johnny is BOILING mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions. When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!" The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!" Johnny: "BILL CLINTON. CAN I GO NOW?" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom