Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Today at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Today at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
Why the Islam of Mohammed and the Early Muslims Says that Suicide Bombers Go to Hell
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ibnanv" data-source="post: 11247034" data-attributes="member: 218596"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Suicide In Islam :</strong></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>(Why the Islam of Mohammed and the Early Muslims Says that Suicide Bombers Go to Hell)</strong></span></p> </p> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>June 2006 version</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">The hadiths of Sharia Islam unequivocally agree with each other, the Muwatta, and early Muslim history on the following: A Muslim who commits suicide goes to Hell. The only exception is that someone who did not mean to, but accidentally killed himself is not under this curse.</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]Quzman[/FONT]</strong><strong>[FONT=&quot], a Muslim Warrior in Hell[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>[FONT=&quot]Bukhari[/FONT]</em></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px"> vol.5 book 59 no.515 p.364 and vol.5 book 59 no.518 p.376 tell of a Muslim warrior, who was wounded seriously, so he took some arrows out of his quiver and killed himself and went to Hell. Here is the quote: <em>Bukhari</em> vol.5 book 59 no.515 p.364 “Narrated Abu Huraira : We witnessed (the battle of) Khaibar. Allah’s Apostle said about one of those who were with him and who claimed to be a Muslim, ‘This (man) is from the dwellers of the Hell-Fire.’ When the battle started, that fellow fought so violently and bravely that he received plenty of wounds. Some of the people were about to doubt ( the Prophet’s statement ), but the man, feeling the pain of his wounds, put his hand into his quiver and took out of it, some arrows with which he slaughtered himself (i.e. committed suicide). Then some men amongst the Muslims came hurriedly and said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Allah has made your statement true ; so-and-so has committed suicide.’ The Prophet said, ‘O so-and-so! Get up and make an announcement that none but a believer will enter Paradise and that Allah may support (this) religion with an unchaste (evil) wicked man.’”</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">A Muslim who was injured committed suicide. Mohammed did not pray over him like he did over other Muslims. <em>Ibn-i-Majah </em>vol.2 book 6 no.1526 p.409</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Mohammed said a Muslim was destined for the fire. The Muslim fought bravely, received many wounds, and because of the pain committed suicide, so Mohammed was correct. <em>Bukhari</em> vol.8 book 77 no.603-604 p.393-395</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Quzman</span>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px"> was a warrior for the Muslims who committed suicide on account of his wounds. His act of suicide proved true Mohammed’s prophesy that he was one of the people of the hell-fire. <em>al-Tabari</em> vol.7 p.135-136</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">“…When we were in the thick of battle that man fought desperately and was wounded.</span>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px"> It was said: Messenger of Allah, the person whom you at first called as a denizen of the Fire (Hell) fought desperately and died. Upon this the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) remarked: He was doomed to the Fire (of Hell). Some men were on the verge of doubt (about his fate) when it was said that he was not dead but fatally wounded. When it was night he could not stand the (pain of his) wound and killed himself.” <em>Sahih Muslim</em> vol.1 book 1 no.205 p.63</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]A Sick Man Who Cut His Finger Joints[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">A Muslim man came to Medina, fell sick, and cut his finger joints. Blood streamed until he died. Afterwards, Tufail son of ‘Amr saw him in a dream, and he was forgiven by Allah, and his hands were wrapped. <em>Sahih Muslim</em> vol.1 book 1 no.211 p.66</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]Muslims Who Commit Suicide Are Punished Eternally with What They Committed Suicide with[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">People who commit suicide go to Hell. <em>Sahih Muslim</em> vol.1 book 1 no.199,201,202 p.62.</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Suicide: “…He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing….” <em>Sahih Muslim</em> vol.1 book 1 no.201 p.62</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Those who commit suicide, by throwing themselves off of a mountain, poison, with an iron weapon, etc. will be punished eternally in Hell with what they used to kill themselves with. <em>Bukhari</em> vol.7 book 71 no.670 p.450-451</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Those who commit suicide by falling from a height, poison, or stabbing go to Hell. <em>Sunan Nasa’i</em> vol.2 no.1969 p.496</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">A person who commits suicide by poison will sip the poison forever in Hell. <em>Ibn-i-Majah</em> vol.5 book 31 no.3460 p.16</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]General Warnings[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">Khalid bin Sa’d bin Nufayl would have killed himself if he knew it would release him from his sin and please Allah, but he testified that it was prohibited, so he did not. <em>al-Tabari</em> vol.20 p.84</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]‘Amir the Exception[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">‘Amir tried to strike a Jew, but the blade of his sword turned and he accidentally hit his own leg and died. The Muslims were fearful that ‘Amir’s deeds were lost (he would go to Hell) for committing suicide. However, Mohammed said that Amir got a double reward, so accidentally killing oneself does not send someone to Hell. <em>Bukhari</em> vol.5 book 59 no.509 p.359-360</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]Mohammed Once Thought About Committing Suicide Himself[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>[FONT=&quot]al-Tabari[/FONT]</em></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px"> vol.6 p.xxxix,xl, 68-73. </span>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">I went to Khadijah and said, ‘Wrap me up! Wrap me up!’ When the terror had left me, he came to me and said, 'Muhammad, you are the Messenger of God.'" He (Muhammad) said: I had been thinking of hurling myself down from a mountain crag, but he appeared to me, as I was thinking about this, and said, 'Muhammad, I am Gabriel and you are the Messenger of God.' Then he said, 'Recite!' I said, 'What shall I recite?' He took me and pressed me three times tightly until I was nearly stifled and was utterly exhausted; then he said: ‘Recite in the name of your Lord who created,’ and I recited it.... (p.69) Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'O Muhammad, recite!' He said, ‘I cannot recite.’ Gabriel was violent towards him and then said again, ‘O Muhammad, recite!’ He said, ‘I cannot recite,’ and Gabriel again was violent towards him.... (p.70) “Then he went to Khadijah and said, ‘Khadijah, I think that I have gone mad.’ ‘No, by God,’ she said. ‘Your Lord would never do that to you. You have never committed a wicked act.’”</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> [FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">There is more on p.71-73, but it is basically duplicated.</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: center"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>[FONT=&quot]Conclusion[/FONT]</strong></span></p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span>[FONT=&quot]<span style="font-size: 12px">There are many people, even Muslims who say conflicting things about Islam. Some Imams say suicide bombers are going to Hell, others say they are going to Heaven. However, ignoring what people innovate 1,400 years after Mohammed, and looking only at what Mohammed and early Muslims said and practiced, it is clear that the Islam of Mohammed (not somebody else’s Islam) taught that all Muslims who commit suicide go to Hell. The only exception is for people who killed themselves accidentally.</span>[/FONT]<span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span> <p style="text-align: right"> <span style="font-size: 12px"><a href="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=11247016" target="_blank"></a></span></p> <p style="text-align: right"><span style="font-size: 12px"><a href="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=11247016" target="_blank"></a></span> </p> <p style="text-align: right"><span style="font-size: 12px"> <a href="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=11247016" target="_blank"></a></span></p> <p style="text-align: right"><span style="font-size: 12px"><a href="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=11247016" target="_blank"></a></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ibnanv, post: 11247034, member: 218596"] [SIZE=3][B]Suicide In Islam :[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B](Why the Islam of Mohammed and the Early Muslims Says that Suicide Bombers Go to Hell)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B]June 2006 version[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]The hadiths of Sharia Islam unequivocally agree with each other, the Muwatta, and early Muslim history on the following: A Muslim who commits suicide goes to Hell. The only exception is that someone who did not mean to, but accidentally killed himself is not under this curse.[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]Quzman[/FONT][/B][B][FONT="], a Muslim Warrior in Hell[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [I][FONT="]Bukhari[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3] vol.5 book 59 no.515 p.364 and vol.5 book 59 no.518 p.376 tell of a Muslim warrior, who was wounded seriously, so he took some arrows out of his quiver and killed himself and went to Hell. Here is the quote: [I]Bukhari[/I] vol.5 book 59 no.515 p.364 “Narrated Abu Huraira : We witnessed (the battle of) Khaibar. Allah’s Apostle said about one of those who were with him and who claimed to be a Muslim, ‘This (man) is from the dwellers of the Hell-Fire.’ When the battle started, that fellow fought so violently and bravely that he received plenty of wounds. Some of the people were about to doubt ( the Prophet’s statement ), but the man, feeling the pain of his wounds, put his hand into his quiver and took out of it, some arrows with which he slaughtered himself (i.e. committed suicide). Then some men amongst the Muslims came hurriedly and said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Allah has made your statement true ; so-and-so has committed suicide.’ The Prophet said, ‘O so-and-so! Get up and make an announcement that none but a believer will enter Paradise and that Allah may support (this) religion with an unchaste (evil) wicked man.’”[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]A Muslim who was injured committed suicide. Mohammed did not pray over him like he did over other Muslims. [I]Ibn-i-Majah [/I]vol.2 book 6 no.1526 p.409[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]Mohammed said a Muslim was destined for the fire. The Muslim fought bravely, received many wounds, and because of the pain committed suicide, so Mohammed was correct. [I]Bukhari[/I] vol.8 book 77 no.603-604 p.393-395[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]Quzman[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="][SIZE=3] was a warrior for the Muslims who committed suicide on account of his wounds. His act of suicide proved true Mohammed’s prophesy that he was one of the people of the hell-fire. [I]al-Tabari[/I] vol.7 p.135-136[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]“…When we were in the thick of battle that man fought desperately and was wounded.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="][SIZE=3] It was said: Messenger of Allah, the person whom you at first called as a denizen of the Fire (Hell) fought desperately and died. Upon this the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) remarked: He was doomed to the Fire (of Hell). Some men were on the verge of doubt (about his fate) when it was said that he was not dead but fatally wounded. When it was night he could not stand the (pain of his) wound and killed himself.” [I]Sahih Muslim[/I] vol.1 book 1 no.205 p.63[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]A Sick Man Who Cut His Finger Joints[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]A Muslim man came to Medina, fell sick, and cut his finger joints. Blood streamed until he died. Afterwards, Tufail son of ‘Amr saw him in a dream, and he was forgiven by Allah, and his hands were wrapped. [I]Sahih Muslim[/I] vol.1 book 1 no.211 p.66[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]Muslims Who Commit Suicide Are Punished Eternally with What They Committed Suicide with[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]People who commit suicide go to Hell. [I]Sahih Muslim[/I] vol.1 book 1 no.199,201,202 p.62.[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]Suicide: “…He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing….” [I]Sahih Muslim[/I] vol.1 book 1 no.201 p.62[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]Those who commit suicide, by throwing themselves off of a mountain, poison, with an iron weapon, etc. will be punished eternally in Hell with what they used to kill themselves with. [I]Bukhari[/I] vol.7 book 71 no.670 p.450-451[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]Those who commit suicide by falling from a height, poison, or stabbing go to Hell. [I]Sunan Nasa’i[/I] vol.2 no.1969 p.496[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]A person who commits suicide by poison will sip the poison forever in Hell. [I]Ibn-i-Majah[/I] vol.5 book 31 no.3460 p.16[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]General Warnings[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]Khalid bin Sa’d bin Nufayl would have killed himself if he knew it would release him from his sin and please Allah, but he testified that it was prohibited, so he did not. [I]al-Tabari[/I] vol.20 p.84[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]‘Amir the Exception[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]‘Amir tried to strike a Jew, but the blade of his sword turned and he accidentally hit his own leg and died. The Muslims were fearful that ‘Amir’s deeds were lost (he would go to Hell) for committing suicide. However, Mohammed said that Amir got a double reward, so accidentally killing oneself does not send someone to Hell. [I]Bukhari[/I] vol.5 book 59 no.509 p.359-360[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]Mohammed Once Thought About Committing Suicide Himself[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [I][FONT="]al-Tabari[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3] vol.6 p.xxxix,xl, 68-73. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="][SIZE=3]I went to Khadijah and said, ‘Wrap me up! Wrap me up!’ When the terror had left me, he came to me and said, 'Muhammad, you are the Messenger of God.'" He (Muhammad) said: I had been thinking of hurling myself down from a mountain crag, but he appeared to me, as I was thinking about this, and said, 'Muhammad, I am Gabriel and you are the Messenger of God.' Then he said, 'Recite!' I said, 'What shall I recite?' He took me and pressed me three times tightly until I was nearly stifled and was utterly exhausted; then he said: ‘Recite in the name of your Lord who created,’ and I recited it.... (p.69) Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'O Muhammad, recite!' He said, ‘I cannot recite.’ Gabriel was violent towards him and then said again, ‘O Muhammad, recite!’ He said, ‘I cannot recite,’ and Gabriel again was violent towards him.... (p.70) “Then he went to Khadijah and said, ‘Khadijah, I think that I have gone mad.’ ‘No, by God,’ she said. ‘Your Lord would never do that to you. You have never committed a wicked act.’”[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [FONT="][SIZE=3]There is more on p.71-73, but it is basically duplicated.[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT="]Conclusion[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][FONT="][SIZE=3]There are many people, even Muslims who say conflicting things about Islam. Some Imams say suicide bombers are going to Hell, others say they are going to Heaven. However, ignoring what people innovate 1,400 years after Mohammed, and looking only at what Mohammed and early Muslims said and practiced, it is clear that the Islam of Mohammed (not somebody else’s Islam) taught that all Muslims who commit suicide go to Hell. The only exception is for people who killed themselves accidentally.[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE] [RIGHT] [SIZE=3][URL="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=11247016"] [/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3] [URL="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=11247016"] [/URL][/SIZE][/RIGHT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom