Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
Why the Islam of Mohammed and the Early Muslims Says that Suicide Bombers Go to Hell
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Y2K" data-source="post: 11252146" data-attributes="member: 35049"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo">Then what about you guys who kills people in the name of Allah by saying "Allahuakbar" ? ha </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo">but I will pray for your soul brother, I should go to hell if what i am (Jesus Christ) telling is wrong but I am dead sure that is why I am not afraid of revealing Satan’s plots</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo">I know if that happen by any chance (I know it won't happen for me) you will be happy and you would say Allahuakbar "Allah the greatest"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo">but I am not going to say God is great when someone distroy by himself because of the Satan lies</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Indigo">May we find the true GOD before we die </span></span></p><p></p><p>You can see the different son , why I can not say anything evil to you? I can say the same thing but rather I would love to save your soul , this is the different between Christianity & Islam</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Y2K, post: 11252146, member: 35049"] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]Then what about you guys who kills people in the name of Allah by saying "Allahuakbar" ? ha but I will pray for your soul brother, I should go to hell if what i am (Jesus Christ) telling is wrong but I am dead sure that is why I am not afraid of revealing Satan’s plots I know if that happen by any chance (I know it won't happen for me) you will be happy and you would say Allahuakbar "Allah the greatest" but I am not going to say God is great when someone distroy by himself because of the Satan lies May we find the true GOD before we die [/COLOR][/SIZE] You can see the different son , why I can not say anything evil to you? I can say the same thing but rather I would love to save your soul , this is the different between Christianity & Islam [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom