Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Without you
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 966096" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">Without you</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When I came to you I had nothing.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Then you offered me your heart,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">and I had everything.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I could feel your soul within mine.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My life had meaning.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You became my reason for being.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You were my dawn in the morning</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You were my single star on a clear night.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You were the scent of roses in the garden.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You made my life as fresh</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">as the air after a spring rain.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You made me alive.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Without you I feel empty.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My morning is without its dawn.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My night without its star.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My soul has no companion</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">without your love.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Together we are everything.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Apart we are nothing.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Together we have meaning.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Together we are one.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 966096, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Without you[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] When I came to you I had nothing. Then you offered me your heart, and I had everything. I could feel your soul within mine. My life had meaning. You became my reason for being. You were my dawn in the morning You were my single star on a clear night. You were the scent of roses in the garden. You made my life as fresh as the air after a spring rain. You made me alive. Without you I feel empty. My morning is without its dawn. My night without its star. My soul has no companion without your love. Together we are everything. Apart we are nothing. Together we have meaning. Together we are one.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom