Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Wsedding NIght
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="xcorect" data-source="post: 870200" data-attributes="member: 27281"><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">A man and woman got married, and as they were old-fashioned, they had never had sexual relations.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">On their wedding night, as the man began to get undressed, his twisted and mangled toes came into view, causing his new bride to gasp.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"Oh," he said, "I should have told you before now, I contracted Tolio as a child".</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"Tolio," she said, "don't you mean Polio"?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"No," he said, "look at my toes, I had a severe case of Tolio".</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">The wife agreed with that.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">As he continued to undress, his multi-colored and deformed knees came into view, again causing his new spouse to gasp.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"After the Tolio, I contracted the Kneasles," the man said.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"Kneasles?," his wife replied, "Don't you mean Measles"?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">"No," he said, "look at my knees, I had the Kneasles".</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px">As he continued to undress, taking off his pants, his wife cried out loud, "Oh my GOD, you caught the Small Cox, too!"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="xcorect, post: 870200, member: 27281"] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"] A man and woman got married, and as they were old-fashioned, they had never had sexual relations. On their wedding night, as the man began to get undressed, his twisted and mangled toes came into view, causing his new bride to gasp. "Oh," he said, "I should have told you before now, I contracted Tolio as a child". "Tolio," she said, "don't you mean Polio"? "No," he said, "look at my toes, I had a severe case of Tolio". The wife agreed with that. As he continued to undress, his multi-colored and deformed knees came into view, again causing his new spouse to gasp. "After the Tolio, I contracted the Kneasles," the man said. "Kneasles?," his wife replied, "Don't you mean Measles"? "No," he said, "look at my knees, I had the Kneasles". As he continued to undress, taking off his pants, his wife cried out loud, "Oh my GOD, you caught the Small Cox, too!" [/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom