Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
WSO2 විකුණා දැමීම
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Irugal_Bandara" data-source="post: 29796974" data-attributes="member: 583217"><p><em>Wait, what? Isn’t this your company?</em> Some people, especially in Sri Lanka, seem to think that WSO2 is “Sanjiva’s company” — in the sense that I own it. Well that’s not even remotely true and it never was! I am the <em>founder</em> of it and owned 40% of it when we started. The way venture funded companies work is that your ownership percentage goes down as you sell more shares to bring in capital. (I explained how that works in <a href="https://www.slideshare.net/sanjiva/2016-0728disrupt-asia" target="_blank">this talk</a>.) As a result I now own a small percentage of the company (around 5%). In fact, all employees collectively own about 25% of WSO2 right now — and even a big part of my ownership is from option grants I received after the first 6 years so my 40% dwindled down way below 5% even. That’s normal as the expectation (hope?!) is that your small piece is now part of a much larger pie and therefore worth more. That certainly is the case for WSO2 — </p><p></p><p>Source : <a href="https://medium.com/@sanjiva.weerawarana/time-for-me-to-move-on-from-wso2-7d626afca87c" target="_blank">https://medium.com/@sanjiva.weerawarana/time-for-me-to-move-on-from-wso2-7d626afca87c</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Irugal_Bandara, post: 29796974, member: 583217"] [I]Wait, what? Isn’t this your company?[/I] Some people, especially in Sri Lanka, seem to think that WSO2 is “Sanjiva’s company” — in the sense that I own it. Well that’s not even remotely true and it never was! I am the [I]founder[/I] of it and owned 40% of it when we started. The way venture funded companies work is that your ownership percentage goes down as you sell more shares to bring in capital. (I explained how that works in [URL='https://www.slideshare.net/sanjiva/2016-0728disrupt-asia']this talk[/URL].) As a result I now own a small percentage of the company (around 5%). In fact, all employees collectively own about 25% of WSO2 right now — and even a big part of my ownership is from option grants I received after the first 6 years so my 40% dwindled down way below 5% even. That’s normal as the expectation (hope?!) is that your small piece is now part of a much larger pie and therefore worth more. That certainly is the case for WSO2 — Source : [URL]https://medium.com/@sanjiva.weerawarana/time-for-me-to-move-on-from-wso2-7d626afca87c[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom