Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Yahapalanaya is amazing!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Vandey" data-source="post: 20518283" data-attributes="member: 512761"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Thanks to the 25 minister cabinet of yahapalanaya, I was able to find a very good job and earn more than enough to afford a quality car in just 4 months. I had to cross the road to go to the monorail station and i saw the president's simple car approaching with only a defender in front for security. It stopped in front of me to let me cross the road and Mr. President lowered the window to talk with other people around the street. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Then I started my journey to the Volkswagen factory by monorail and the Minister of Transport sat right next to me reading a newspaper and having a casual chat with everyone. I got down at the factory and bought a brand new VW Golf car. A very comfortable and safe car at a very affordable price. On my way back home I was a bit confused as there were so many highways built in every direction of the country but thanks to the Google Loon and free wifi projects I was able to find my way back home without any trouble at all.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Vandey, post: 20518283, member: 512761"] [SIZE="3"]Thanks to the 25 minister cabinet of yahapalanaya, I was able to find a very good job and earn more than enough to afford a quality car in just 4 months. I had to cross the road to go to the monorail station and i saw the president's simple car approaching with only a defender in front for security. It stopped in front of me to let me cross the road and Mr. President lowered the window to talk with other people around the street. Then I started my journey to the Volkswagen factory by monorail and the Minister of Transport sat right next to me reading a newspaper and having a casual chat with everyone. I got down at the factory and bought a brand new VW Golf car. A very comfortable and safe car at a very affordable price. On my way back home I was a bit confused as there were so many highways built in every direction of the country but thanks to the Google Loon and free wifi projects I was able to find my way back home without any trouble at all.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom