Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
I Miss You
You Ask Me If I Love You . .
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="nikini" data-source="post: 85259" data-attributes="member: 1950"><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">The one my heart and soul confided in</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">The one I felt the safest with</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">The one who knew just what to say</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">To make me laugh again</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta"></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">And let the light back in</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss my friend</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta"></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss the colors that you brought into my life</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">Your golden smile those blue-green eyes</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss your gentle voice</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">In lonely times like now</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">Sayin' it'll be alright</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss my friend</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta"></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss those times</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss those nights</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I even miss our silly fights</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">The makin up, the mornin' talks</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">And those late afternoon walks</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color: Magenta">I miss my friend</span></em></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="nikini, post: 85259, member: 1950"] [B][I][COLOR="Magenta"]The one my heart and soul confided in The one I felt the safest with The one who knew just what to say To make me laugh again And let the light back in I miss my friend I miss the colors that you brought into my life Your golden smile those blue-green eyes I miss your gentle voice In lonely times like now Sayin' it'll be alright I miss my friend I miss those times I miss those nights I even miss our silly fights The makin up, the mornin' talks And those late afternoon walks I miss my friend[/COLOR][/I][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom