Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Young Gandhi to Mahatma Gandhi (1869 – 1948)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dinushawith" data-source="post: 5629859" data-attributes="member: 161787"><p>Read ; <strong>Gandhi: An Autobiograpy</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Navy">''There is an incident which occurred at the examination during my first year at the high school and which is worth recording. Mr. Gilles, the educational inspector, had come on a visit of inspection. He had set us five words to write as a spelling exercise. One of the words was 'kettle'' I had mis-spelt it. The teacher tried to prompt me with the point of his boot. but I would not be prompted. It was beyond me to see that he wanted me to copy the spelling from my neighbour's slate, for I had thought that the teacher was there to supervise us against copying. The result was that all the boys, except my self, were found to have spelt every word correctly. Only I had been stupid. The teacher tried later to bring stupidity home to me, but without effect. I never could learn the art of 'copying'.</span></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dinushawith, post: 5629859, member: 161787"] Read ; [B]Gandhi: An Autobiograpy [COLOR=Navy]''There is an incident which occurred at the examination during my first year at the high school and which is worth recording. Mr. Gilles, the educational inspector, had come on a visit of inspection. He had set us five words to write as a spelling exercise. One of the words was 'kettle'' I had mis-spelt it. The teacher tried to prompt me with the point of his boot. but I would not be prompted. It was beyond me to see that he wanted me to copy the spelling from my neighbour's slate, for I had thought that the teacher was there to supervise us against copying. The result was that all the boys, except my self, were found to have spelt every word correctly. Only I had been stupid. The teacher tried later to bring stupidity home to me, but without effect. I never could learn the art of 'copying'.[/COLOR] [/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom