Recent content by LankaSolve

  1. LankaSolve

    Bike transfer

    Buying or selling a vehicle in Sri Lanka and need to transfer ownership? This guide puts the process, required documents and fees together in one place: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/
  2. LankaSolve

    MTA 6,8 & Vehicle Transfer

    If you're buying a vehicle and trying to figure out what documents you need for the ownership transfer, this might help: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ The guide puts the required documents, transfer process, fees and other relevant information together in...
  3. LankaSolve

    Vehicle transfer HElP

    If you're trying to figure out how to transfer vehicle ownership in Sri Lanka, this guide might be useful: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ I've put together the ownership transfer process, required documents, fees and relevant information in one place.
  4. LankaSolve

    Vehicle Transfer Help

    If you're buying or selling a vehicle in Sri Lanka and trying to figure out the ownership transfer process, I put together a guide on LankaSolve that might help: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ It brings together the relevant process, required documents, fees...
  5. LankaSolve

    vehicle ownership transfer western province

    If you're trying to figure out how to transfer vehicle ownership in the Western Province, this guide might be useful: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ I've put together the ownership transfer process, required documents, fees and relevant information in one...
  6. LankaSolve

    Questions Vehicle transfer

    If you're buying a vehicle and trying to figure out what documents you need for the ownership transfer, this might help: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ The guide puts the required documents, transfer process, fees and other relevant information together in...
  7. LankaSolve

    Vehicle ownership transfer process - RMV

    If you're trying to figure out how to transfer vehicle ownership in Sri Lanka, this guide might be useful: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ I've put together the ownership transfer process, required documents, fees and relevant information in one place...
  8. LankaSolve

    Vehicle Transfer වාහන ට්‍රාන්ස්ෆර්

    If you're buying or selling a vehicle in Sri Lanka and trying to figure out the ownership transfer process, I put together a guide on LankaSolve that might help: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-vehicle-ownership-transfer/ It brings together the relevant process, required documents, fees...
  9. LankaSolve

    Driving Licence Exam

    Preparing for the Sri Lankan driving licence theory exam? I put together a question bank of driving licence exam questions and answers on LankaSolve that you can use to test yourself and brush up on the theory before the actual exam...
  10. LankaSolve

    RMV Driver's License Exam Papers

    Looking for Sri Lankan driving licence exam questions and answers? I put together a free question bank on LankaSolve with driving theory questions and answers that you can use to practise before the exam: https://lankasolve.lk/calculators/driving-exam-calculator/question-bank/ If you've...
  11. LankaSolve

    DL Exam Help

    Preparing for the Sri Lankan driving licence theory exam? I put together a question bank of driving licence exam questions and answers on LankaSolve that you can use to test yourself and brush up on the theory before the actual exam...
  12. LankaSolve

    Driving

    Looking for Sri Lankan driving licence exam questions and answers? I put together a free question bank on LankaSolve with driving theory questions and answers that you can use to practise before the exam: https://lankasolve.lk/calculators/driving-exam-calculator/question-bank/ If you've...
  13. LankaSolve

    Questions What to do after getting learners permit

    Hey! If you're currently going through the process of getting your Sri Lankan driving licence, I put together a couple of resources on LankaSolve that might help. There's a guide covering the driving licence process and requirements, plus a driving exam calculator where you can test your...
  14. LankaSolve

    Driving license Papers

    Looking for Sri Lankan driving licence exam questions and answers? I put together a free question bank on LankaSolve with driving theory questions and answers that you can use to practise before the exam: https://lankasolve.lk/calculators/driving-exam-calculator/question-bank/ If you've...
  15. LankaSolve

    Driver Licence Expired While in Abroad

    If you're trying to figure out what to do with a Sri Lankan driving licence that's expired or been lost, I put together a guide on LankaSolve that might help: https://lankasolve.lk/guides/sri-lanka-driving-license/ It brings together the relevant process, requirements, documents, fees and...