Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
கலைச்செல்வி
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Hyaenidae" data-source="post: 22863895" data-attributes="member: 530392"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 22px">Mr. 50KG</span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Our politically correct culture won't tell you about the horrors that Mr. 50KG has in store for you, but I will. Throughout the course of this letter I'll be dealing only in facts and in reasonable inferences drawn from those facts. Doing so is honestly the best way to convey the message that 50KG has lost contact with reality. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that there are two observations one can make here. The first is that 50KG's language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. The second observation is that we must renew our promise and obligation to build a working consensus to tackle big problems. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that some lackluster varmints propose appeasing him by letting him break down the industrial-technological system. Personally, I feel that letting 50KG enjoy his life's ambition at everyone else's expense is not the best course of action. A much better approach is for us to condemn his criminal ineptitude.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">50KG's feelings guide his interpretation of reality. Of course, subjective feelings are not always trustworthy guides. Unrestrained, they cause 50KG to help feebleminded fugitives evade capture by the authorities. One implication of that is that to someone whose eyes are open, his constantly repeated mantra that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin is an insanely imperious notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that it's debatable whether the longer 50KG wears the mask of yahooism, the harder it is to remove. However, no one can disagree that when I first heard that there exists an irritating usurer who has been fomenting purblind forms of political tyranny, I was thoroughly bumfuzzled. Who could be so disputatious, so deficient in human grace, as to do such a thing? After learning that 50KG was the footling, harebrained barrator in question, I realized that a good friend of mine once made an honest and accurate effort to connect 50KG's current campaign of national destruction with his previous attempts to “solve” all our problems by talking them to death. My friend's effort was totally and absolutely based on fact. Nevertheless, when 50KG heard about it, he went after my friend, which is not too surprising given that 50KG wants to oppress, segregate, and punish others. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that if he honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I really allege that 50KG is a churlish, doolally knuckle-dragger. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><ul> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><span style="font-size: 15px">Attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview<br /> </span></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><span style="font-size: 15px">Propound ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright antiheroism<br /> </span></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><span style="font-size: 15px">Glorify the things that everyone else execrates</span></li> </ul><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that 50KG has been trying to popularize the narrative that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. My fear is that if he's successful at promoting such cockamamy notions then even the man on the Clapham omnibus may agree to let him conscript traditional academic disciplines into the service of Tartuffism and its ideological variants.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">50KG and I disagree about our civic duties. I aver that we must do our utmost to put an end to his evildoing. 50KG, on the other hand, avows that he's imbued with a sacred mission to institute a system of intolerance to delegitimize alternative intellectual paradigms and ideas. Given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must decidedly point out that his use of the term “preterdiplomatically” displays, at best, a tone deafness. The term drips with echoes of sectarianism and warns us all that 50KG believes that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing 50KG of planning to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that he has been trying to convince us that he is God's representative on Earth. That argument fails to take into account the reality that there are other strains of Fabianism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize tasteless, unctuous polluters whose bad-tempered behavior blinds them to historical lessons. But you knew that already. So let me add that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that 50KG is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that his “brilliant” plan is to have insensate tricksters give advice to insensate anarchists on how to deal with insensate Philistines. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-insensate outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that 50KG has planted his followers everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance 50KG's ability to subject his castigators to all types of terrifying autos-da-fé, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to him how many recent controversies have been fueled by a whole-hearted embracing of mordacious ruses. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep 50KG will have to dig into his profanity thesaurus to formulate a response.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">50KG's retinue is comprised largely of suckers and fools. They regurgitate the information that 50KG passes onto them from without much critical thought. There are, however, a few who truly desire self-knowledge and who have fallen the unfortunate victims of 50KG's effete, culturally insensitive initiatives. To them I posit that I think that I, for one, could do without 50KG's throat-cutting rampages. You probably think that too. But 50KG does not think that. 50KG thinks that his diegeses surpass most intellectual discourse in terms of the cogency of what they promote and the morality of their implications.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Let's treat this like the complicated matter that it is, one in which even people writing in good faith can sometimes make mistakes. As such, it is worth mentioning that if we don't bring 50KG down a peg, then 50KG will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that I overheard one of his hatchet men say, “The Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel.” This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the “us/them” dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to deal with 50KG appropriately.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Plan to join 50KG's camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door. When 50KG tells us that his corrivals are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians, he somehow fails to mention that the comparison between him and sick, self-absorbed palterers is remarkable. He fails to mention that relative even to snarky dunderheads (especially the rancorous type), he is more excitable, more violent, less sexually restrained, more impulsive, more prone to commit crime, less altruistic, less inclined to follow rules, and less cooperative. And he fails to mention that he keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, 50KG's “cause” is to impose his prejudices on the public. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love him for promoting it. In reality, when available data from independent sources fail to bolster 50KG's claim that he is a spokesman for God, 50KG invariably proclaims that the data exist out there somewhere and are being suppressed. In reality, the most trustworthy data indicate that the virus of irreligionism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to 50KG's recommendations, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that I once managed to get 50KG to agree that he uses language that would make a sailor blush. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Others may disagree, but I avouch that the time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of helping and encouraging others. While I agree with others' assessment that 50KG, who is astonishingly adroit at twisting words, has been able to convince scores of people that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements, still, I have a message for him. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never eat our nation to its bones. He should never even try to do such a tartarean thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by “never” I don't mean “maybe”, “sometimes”, or “it depends”. I mean only that there is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of grungy calumniators but the hope that makes you eager to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Come to think of it, where did 50KG learn how to undermine the intellectual purpose of higher education? At the intersection of Blackguardism Avenue and Jingoism Lane? My point is that when 50KG's supercilious, renitent utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that all literature that opposes pauperism was forged by mentally deficient stuffed shirts. For me, this intolerant moonshine serves only to emphasize how courage is what we need to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a militant mendicant in the eye and tell him that 50KG's claim that sin is good for the soul is factually unsupported and politically motivated. I profess I've now told you everything you need to know about Mr. 50KG. I'll therefore end this letter with the supererogatory comment that he has the seeds of his own destruction built right into his raucous worldview.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Hyaenidae, post: 22863895, member: 530392"] [CENTER][SIZE="6"]Mr. 50KG[/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"]Our politically correct culture won't tell you about the horrors that Mr. 50KG has in store for you, but I will. Throughout the course of this letter I'll be dealing only in facts and in reasonable inferences drawn from those facts. Doing so is honestly the best way to convey the message that 50KG has lost contact with reality. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that there are two observations one can make here. The first is that 50KG's language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. The second observation is that we must renew our promise and obligation to build a working consensus to tackle big problems. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that some lackluster varmints propose appeasing him by letting him break down the industrial-technological system. Personally, I feel that letting 50KG enjoy his life's ambition at everyone else's expense is not the best course of action. A much better approach is for us to condemn his criminal ineptitude. 50KG's feelings guide his interpretation of reality. Of course, subjective feelings are not always trustworthy guides. Unrestrained, they cause 50KG to help feebleminded fugitives evade capture by the authorities. One implication of that is that to someone whose eyes are open, his constantly repeated mantra that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin is an insanely imperious notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that it's debatable whether the longer 50KG wears the mask of yahooism, the harder it is to remove. However, no one can disagree that when I first heard that there exists an irritating usurer who has been fomenting purblind forms of political tyranny, I was thoroughly bumfuzzled. Who could be so disputatious, so deficient in human grace, as to do such a thing? After learning that 50KG was the footling, harebrained barrator in question, I realized that a good friend of mine once made an honest and accurate effort to connect 50KG's current campaign of national destruction with his previous attempts to “solve” all our problems by talking them to death. My friend's effort was totally and absolutely based on fact. Nevertheless, when 50KG heard about it, he went after my friend, which is not too surprising given that 50KG wants to oppress, segregate, and punish others. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that if he honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him. I really allege that 50KG is a churlish, doolally knuckle-dragger. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some? [LIST] [*]Attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview [*]Propound ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright antiheroism [*]Glorify the things that everyone else execrates [/LIST] I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that 50KG has been trying to popularize the narrative that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. My fear is that if he's successful at promoting such cockamamy notions then even the man on the Clapham omnibus may agree to let him conscript traditional academic disciplines into the service of Tartuffism and its ideological variants. 50KG and I disagree about our civic duties. I aver that we must do our utmost to put an end to his evildoing. 50KG, on the other hand, avows that he's imbued with a sacred mission to institute a system of intolerance to delegitimize alternative intellectual paradigms and ideas. Given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must decidedly point out that his use of the term “preterdiplomatically” displays, at best, a tone deafness. The term drips with echoes of sectarianism and warns us all that 50KG believes that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing 50KG of planning to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that he has been trying to convince us that he is God's representative on Earth. That argument fails to take into account the reality that there are other strains of Fabianism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize tasteless, unctuous polluters whose bad-tempered behavior blinds them to historical lessons. But you knew that already. So let me add that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that 50KG is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that his “brilliant” plan is to have insensate tricksters give advice to insensate anarchists on how to deal with insensate Philistines. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-insensate outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that 50KG has planted his followers everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance 50KG's ability to subject his castigators to all types of terrifying autos-da-fé, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to him how many recent controversies have been fueled by a whole-hearted embracing of mordacious ruses. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep 50KG will have to dig into his profanity thesaurus to formulate a response. 50KG's retinue is comprised largely of suckers and fools. They regurgitate the information that 50KG passes onto them from without much critical thought. There are, however, a few who truly desire self-knowledge and who have fallen the unfortunate victims of 50KG's effete, culturally insensitive initiatives. To them I posit that I think that I, for one, could do without 50KG's throat-cutting rampages. You probably think that too. But 50KG does not think that. 50KG thinks that his diegeses surpass most intellectual discourse in terms of the cogency of what they promote and the morality of their implications. Let's treat this like the complicated matter that it is, one in which even people writing in good faith can sometimes make mistakes. As such, it is worth mentioning that if we don't bring 50KG down a peg, then 50KG will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that I overheard one of his hatchet men say, “The Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel.” This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the “us/them” dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to deal with 50KG appropriately. Plan to join 50KG's camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door. When 50KG tells us that his corrivals are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians, he somehow fails to mention that the comparison between him and sick, self-absorbed palterers is remarkable. He fails to mention that relative even to snarky dunderheads (especially the rancorous type), he is more excitable, more violent, less sexually restrained, more impulsive, more prone to commit crime, less altruistic, less inclined to follow rules, and less cooperative. And he fails to mention that he keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, 50KG's “cause” is to impose his prejudices on the public. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love him for promoting it. In reality, when available data from independent sources fail to bolster 50KG's claim that he is a spokesman for God, 50KG invariably proclaims that the data exist out there somewhere and are being suppressed. In reality, the most trustworthy data indicate that the virus of irreligionism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to 50KG's recommendations, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that I once managed to get 50KG to agree that he uses language that would make a sailor blush. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. Others may disagree, but I avouch that the time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of helping and encouraging others. While I agree with others' assessment that 50KG, who is astonishingly adroit at twisting words, has been able to convince scores of people that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements, still, I have a message for him. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never eat our nation to its bones. He should never even try to do such a tartarean thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by “never” I don't mean “maybe”, “sometimes”, or “it depends”. I mean only that there is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of grungy calumniators but the hope that makes you eager to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government. Come to think of it, where did 50KG learn how to undermine the intellectual purpose of higher education? At the intersection of Blackguardism Avenue and Jingoism Lane? My point is that when 50KG's supercilious, renitent utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that all literature that opposes pauperism was forged by mentally deficient stuffed shirts. For me, this intolerant moonshine serves only to emphasize how courage is what we need to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a militant mendicant in the eye and tell him that 50KG's claim that sin is good for the soul is factually unsupported and politically motivated. I profess I've now told you everything you need to know about Mr. 50KG. I'll therefore end this letter with the supererogatory comment that he has the seeds of his own destruction built right into his raucous worldview.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom