Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
29 minutes ago
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
උබුන්ටු 18.04
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TNHM" data-source="post: 23156923" data-attributes="member: 561032"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">ගොඩක් අය development වලට ubuntu හොදයි කියලා තියෙනවා. OS specific programs develop කරන ඒක ඇරුනම මොනවද දන්නේ නැ තියෙන හොදේ. Virus ගැන කියලා තිබ්බ තැනක. මම නම් virus ගාඩ් use කරන්නේ නැ. තාම virus ඇත්තෙත් නැ. මම servers වල ubuntu, office එකේ mac, ගෙදර mac and windows use කරන්නේ. ඔක්කොම හොදයි මට නම්. ubuntu වලට අත්යවශම software දෙක තුනක් නැ. ඒක නිසා windows වලම ඉන්නවා.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">BTW I have 7 ubuntu virtual box machines. If I want more I create a t2.xlarge EC2 instance in AWS.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TNHM, post: 23156923, member: 561032"] [SIZE="4"]ගොඩක් අය development වලට ubuntu හොදයි කියලා තියෙනවා. OS specific programs develop කරන ඒක ඇරුනම මොනවද දන්නේ නැ තියෙන හොදේ. Virus ගැන කියලා තිබ්බ තැනක. මම නම් virus ගාඩ් use කරන්නේ නැ. තාම virus ඇත්තෙත් නැ. මම servers වල ubuntu, office එකේ mac, ගෙදර mac and windows use කරන්නේ. ඔක්කොම හොදයි මට නම්. ubuntu වලට අත්යවශම software දෙක තුනක් නැ. ඒක නිසා windows වලම ඉන්නවා. BTW I have 7 ubuntu virtual box machines. If I want more I create a t2.xlarge EC2 instance in AWS.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom