Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
එකම Film එක
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reincarnator" data-source="post: 28001866" data-attributes="member: 580695"><p>I can't say that I've watched any movie 100 times. But other than most <strong><em>Jackie Chan</em></strong>, <strong><em>Jim Carrey</em></strong>, and <strong><em>Adam Sandler</em></strong> movies, I've re-watched the following movies the most.</p><p>Stargate (1994)</p><p>Gladiator (2000)</p><p>Signs (2002)</p><p>The Martian (2015)</p><p>12 Angry Men (1957)</p><p>Independence Day (1996)</p><p>Big (1988)</p><p>EuroTrip (2004)</p><p>Die Hard 3 (1995)</p><p>Good Will Hunting (1997)</p><p>Armageddon (1998)</p><p>Lucy (2014)</p><p>Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)</p><p>Bad Boys II (2003)</p><p>Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)</p><p>The Day After Tomorrow (2004)</p><p>The Matrix (1999)</p><p>Beverly Hills Cop (1984)</p><p>Lethal Weapon 1 2 3</p><p>Harry Potter 1 (2001)</p><p>Vitus (2006)</p><p>Oldboy (2003)</p><p>New World (2013)</p><p>Hera Pheri (2000)</p><p>R... Rajkumar (2013)</p><p>Sholay (1975)</p><p>Kolamba Sanniya (1976)</p><p></p><p>There are more, but I can't remember them at this moment.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reincarnator, post: 28001866, member: 580695"] I can't say that I've watched any movie 100 times. But other than most [B][I]Jackie Chan[/I][/B], [B][I]Jim Carrey[/I][/B], and [B][I]Adam Sandler[/I][/B] movies, I've re-watched the following movies the most. Stargate (1994) Gladiator (2000) Signs (2002) The Martian (2015) 12 Angry Men (1957) Independence Day (1996) Big (1988) EuroTrip (2004) Die Hard 3 (1995) Good Will Hunting (1997) Armageddon (1998) Lucy (2014) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) Bad Boys II (2003) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) The Day After Tomorrow (2004) The Matrix (1999) Beverly Hills Cop (1984) Lethal Weapon 1 2 3 Harry Potter 1 (2001) Vitus (2006) Oldboy (2003) New World (2013) Hera Pheri (2000) R... Rajkumar (2013) Sholay (1975) Kolamba Sanniya (1976) There are more, but I can't remember them at this moment. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom