Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
එපා වෙලා.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rummy678" data-source="post: 23284074" data-attributes="member: 555244"><p>MACHAN This is time for you to get your education I do not know your age may be 20 or less. So at this age what is the weight you have ?? So try to undestand with matuarity you will see the issues in different angle...so be prepared for you future....Study as much as you can....you do not know how my life went in reverse....as I did not have the proper qualifications...when I undestood I was too late...but with great difficulties I got my life repaired </p><p>So you need not to repent in the future...this is your time pull yourself together and work hard...</p><p>All the best...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rummy678, post: 23284074, member: 555244"] MACHAN This is time for you to get your education I do not know your age may be 20 or less. So at this age what is the weight you have ?? So try to undestand with matuarity you will see the issues in different angle...so be prepared for you future....Study as much as you can....you do not know how my life went in reverse....as I did not have the proper qualifications...when I undestood I was too late...but with great difficulties I got my life repaired So you need not to repent in the future...this is your time pull yourself together and work hard... All the best... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom