Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
රත්නපුර පානදුර ප්රධාන මාර්ගයට මුහුණලා නිවසක් මාසික කුලී පදනමට
LPMAC
Updated:
Today at 9:45 PM
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ඔසී අනාථ ජීවිත
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="shenat" data-source="post: 28814567" data-attributes="member: 30790"><p>ow ow ehema danna ba</p><hr /><p></p><p></p><p>I have temporary resident visa. So I can.</p><p>But I guess people who don’t have any residence visas can also buy properties.</p><p></p><p>But all of them(including me) need approval from FIRB. We also have to pay FIRB fee and stamp duty. Stamp duties differ from each state and territory.</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1682673454[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="shenat, post: 28814567, member: 30790"] ow ow ehema danna ba [HR][/HR] I have temporary resident visa. So I can. But I guess people who don’t have any residence visas can also buy properties. But all of them(including me) need approval from FIRB. We also have to pay FIRB fee and stamp duty. Stamp duties differ from each state and territory. ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1682673454[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom