Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ඩකෙ පයලොග් (Dialog)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="raaajit" data-source="post: 26383282" data-attributes="member: 57957"><p><a href="https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=dialog&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6796440446857043968" target="_blank">#Dialog</a> <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=axiata&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6796440446857043968" target="_blank">#Axiata</a> , Guys Please take this seriously ,Please give a consistent speed internet connectivity to the 4G Broadband Customers , for the amount that they are paying.</p><p>I have reported numerous time about this to Customer Service but still haven't got a proper response from them. They are asking to clean the sim card , restart the router and I'm really fed up with them.</p><p>If you can't provide a services up to a satisfactory level to the existing customers , please at least don't try to increase your customer base without properly optimizing your infrastructure.</p><p>You guys are saying that Future is today but what I can say is that you guys are not even near to that.</p><p></p><p>P.S.</p><p></p><p>This is the latest response that I got from them, I could not understand how they can close the ticket without even properly resolving it.....</p><p></p><p>''"Dear Customer, Your Service Request 2-0003026412 is closed. You may experience a browsing slowness issue in Dialog Home Broadband Service.</p><p>Our technical teams are working to minimize service interruptions soon.</p><p>We apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing a high quality broadband network service Thanking you Dialog Axiata.""</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]123777[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="raaajit, post: 26383282, member: 57957"] [URL='https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=dialog&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6796440446857043968']#Dialog[/URL] [URL='https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=axiata&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6796440446857043968']#Axiata[/URL] , Guys Please take this seriously ,Please give a consistent speed internet connectivity to the 4G Broadband Customers , for the amount that they are paying. I have reported numerous time about this to Customer Service but still haven't got a proper response from them. They are asking to clean the sim card , restart the router and I'm really fed up with them. If you can't provide a services up to a satisfactory level to the existing customers , please at least don't try to increase your customer base without properly optimizing your infrastructure. You guys are saying that Future is today but what I can say is that you guys are not even near to that. P.S. This is the latest response that I got from them, I could not understand how they can close the ticket without even properly resolving it..... ''"Dear Customer, Your Service Request 2-0003026412 is closed. You may experience a browsing slowness issue in Dialog Home Broadband Service. Our technical teams are working to minimize service interruptions soon. We apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing a high quality broadband network service Thanking you Dialog Axiata."" [ATTACH type="full" width="554px" alt="dialog.png"]123777[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom