Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
දවසේ ටොක්ක
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dead Island" data-source="post: 12601156" data-attributes="member: 396558"><p>I didn't made this article to praise her ,justify her action , I solely wanted to point out what kind of a society is this. (the same thing applies to American society as well cause at one point the writer says if a girl had more boyfriends she is a slut but other way it's totally fine.)</p><p>and keep in mind nothing reflect from my words. </p><p></p><p>remember there has to be a cultural value now let's take an example you can't undress yourself and roam around London I am sure you will be fined. why ? cause there is a cultural value cultural value might be also a part of the local law. so it must be preserved. I abstain expressing anything beyond that.</p><p>cause that's out of topic. ; )</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dead Island, post: 12601156, member: 396558"] I didn't made this article to praise her ,justify her action , I solely wanted to point out what kind of a society is this. (the same thing applies to American society as well cause at one point the writer says if a girl had more boyfriends she is a slut but other way it's totally fine.) and keep in mind nothing reflect from my words. remember there has to be a cultural value now let's take an example you can't undress yourself and roam around London I am sure you will be fined. why ? cause there is a cultural value cultural value might be also a part of the local law. so it must be preserved. I abstain expressing anything beyond that. cause that's out of topic. ; ) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom