Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Premium Land with House for Sale
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 10:15 AM
AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Sanjeewani95
Updated:
Wednesday at 8:16 PM
🚀 එක පැකේජ් එකයි - මාසෙටම Unlimited Internet! 🌐
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:57 AM
🎬 CapCut Pro 1 Month Access! LKR 600
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:55 AM
🚀 Google One AI PRO Plan (Gemini Pro Activation) – 18 Months Access! LKR 2200
sayuru bandara
Updated:
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
දොස්තර නවීන් විජයකෝන්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="malakadss" data-source="post: 29083615" data-attributes="member: 179884"><p>TFS</p><p></p><h3>Suspended JMO conducts two crucial postmortems</h3><p>Consultant Judicial Medical Officer (JMO), Dr. Ruhul Haq, from the Colombo JMO Office, has conducted two significant postmortems in the past six months despite the suspension that was issued against him by the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) last December, being still effective until August 20.</p><p></p><p>The SLMC website says, “The Professional Conduct Committee (PCC) has decided that commencing from the 20th December 2022, Dr. Ruhul Haq (SLMC Reg: 15168) should be imposed a suspension for a period of eight (08) months from exercising his rights, privileges and immunities conferred upon him by registration as a Medical Practitioner in terms of the provisions of the Disciplinary Regulations published in the Extraordinary Gazette Notification No 757/7 dated 10th March 1993 and Medical Ordinance No. 26 of 1927 as amended.”</p><p></p><p>Accordingly, his suspension should end on August 20. However, he has been practicing despite the suspension and has conducted two crucial postmortems of Dinesh Schaffter and the death of the three-year-old child at Lady Ridgeway Hospital following kidney surgery last week.</p><p></p><p>The postmortem reports of the aforementioned two incidents submitted by Dr. Ruhul Haq, contained contradictory findings as ruled by the court.</p><p></p><p>First case in point, President's Counsel Anuja Premaratne, who appeared for the family of Schaffter, on 9 February, informed Additional Magistrate Jayasuriya that the post-mortem report of Schaffter submitted by Colombo JMO Ruhul Haq contained contradictory findings.</p><p></p><p>In addition, Colombo Additional Magistrate Rajindra Jayasuriya on Wednesday (02) ordered the Borella Police to conduct an investigation based on all medical records available as there are contradictions and obscurities in the JMO’s report.</p><p></p><p>Meanwhile, SLMC President Prof. Vajira H.W. Dissanayake told Daily Mirror that the suspension of the particular JMO has not been revoked and thus is still in operation.</p><p></p><p>Besides, Daily Mirror has reliably learnt that the particular JMO has made an appeal to the Health Ministry requesting to consider revoking his suspension. However, Health Minister Keheliya Rambukwella told Daily Mirror that he had not responded to the appeal, as he could remember.</p><p></p><p>Although Daily Mirror has found the particular JMO’s mobile number, numerous attempts to contact him have failed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="malakadss, post: 29083615, member: 179884"] TFS [HEADING=2]Suspended JMO conducts two crucial postmortems[/HEADING] Consultant Judicial Medical Officer (JMO), Dr. Ruhul Haq, from the Colombo JMO Office, has conducted two significant postmortems in the past six months despite the suspension that was issued against him by the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) last December, being still effective until August 20. The SLMC website says, “The Professional Conduct Committee (PCC) has decided that commencing from the 20th December 2022, Dr. Ruhul Haq (SLMC Reg: 15168) should be imposed a suspension for a period of eight (08) months from exercising his rights, privileges and immunities conferred upon him by registration as a Medical Practitioner in terms of the provisions of the Disciplinary Regulations published in the Extraordinary Gazette Notification No 757/7 dated 10th March 1993 and Medical Ordinance No. 26 of 1927 as amended.” Accordingly, his suspension should end on August 20. However, he has been practicing despite the suspension and has conducted two crucial postmortems of Dinesh Schaffter and the death of the three-year-old child at Lady Ridgeway Hospital following kidney surgery last week. The postmortem reports of the aforementioned two incidents submitted by Dr. Ruhul Haq, contained contradictory findings as ruled by the court. First case in point, President's Counsel Anuja Premaratne, who appeared for the family of Schaffter, on 9 February, informed Additional Magistrate Jayasuriya that the post-mortem report of Schaffter submitted by Colombo JMO Ruhul Haq contained contradictory findings. In addition, Colombo Additional Magistrate Rajindra Jayasuriya on Wednesday (02) ordered the Borella Police to conduct an investigation based on all medical records available as there are contradictions and obscurities in the JMO’s report. Meanwhile, SLMC President Prof. Vajira H.W. Dissanayake told Daily Mirror that the suspension of the particular JMO has not been revoked and thus is still in operation. Besides, Daily Mirror has reliably learnt that the particular JMO has made an appeal to the Health Ministry requesting to consider revoking his suspension. However, Health Minister Keheliya Rambukwella told Daily Mirror that he had not responded to the appeal, as he could remember. Although Daily Mirror has found the particular JMO’s mobile number, numerous attempts to contact him have failed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom