Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
මට ආපු Email එකක් ....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="HushGR" data-source="post: 12511561" data-attributes="member: 323219"><p><span style="font-size: 22px">කොහෙද යන එකෙක් මට Email එකක් එවලා.. බල්ලන්කෝ කියවලා... මුට පිස්සුද මන්දා... ගොන් හරක් ...</span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>TOP-SECRET</p><p> </p><p>REMITTANCE OF USD$15 MILLION</p><p></p><p></p><p>Dear Friend,</p><p></p><p>i am MR.ALI AHMED ,from Burkina faso in West Africa.I got your e-mail contacts from computerised datas after my extensive search via the website for a God-fearing and trust-worthy person to bestow this transaction which is the only hope of our survival into his or her hands.When i got your address,I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i commited it into the hands of God, that you should be the rightful person to help us out before I made up my decision to contact you.I am The Manager of Auditing Department of Our Bank ,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.</p><p>In my department we discovered an abandoned usd$15M( fifteen Million United States Dollars). In an account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife and and children in the plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposals to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it because I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.I will give you more details on your reply of this mail</p><p></p><p></p><p>Waiting to hear from you</p><p>MR.ALI AHMED</p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">වෙන කාට හරි මෙහෙම Email එකක් ආවද ?</span></p><p></p><p>Email Adress - <a href="mailto:alhmedd23@msn.com">alhmedd23@msn.com</a></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">ජය වේවා හැමෝටම !!</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="HushGR, post: 12511561, member: 323219"] [SIZE="6"]කොහෙද යන එකෙක් මට Email එකක් එවලා.. බල්ලන්කෝ කියවලා... මුට පිස්සුද මන්දා... ගොන් හරක් ...[/SIZE] TOP-SECRET REMITTANCE OF USD$15 MILLION Dear Friend, i am MR.ALI AHMED ,from Burkina faso in West Africa.I got your e-mail contacts from computerised datas after my extensive search via the website for a God-fearing and trust-worthy person to bestow this transaction which is the only hope of our survival into his or her hands.When i got your address,I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i commited it into the hands of God, that you should be the rightful person to help us out before I made up my decision to contact you.I am The Manager of Auditing Department of Our Bank ,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned usd$15M( fifteen Million United States Dollars). In an account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife and and children in the plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposals to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it because I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.I will give you more details on your reply of this mail Waiting to hear from you MR.ALI AHMED [SIZE="6"]වෙන කාට හරි මෙහෙම Email එකක් ආවද ?[/SIZE] Email Adress - [email]alhmedd23@msn.com[/email] [SIZE="5"]ජය වේවා හැමෝටම !![/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom