Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
මේවා මතකද?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nash_Node" data-source="post: 24394397" data-attributes="member: 91200"><p>1. You didnt tell me how you came to the conclusion that what I said are bogus in the first place. </p><p></p><p>2. The prove what I said.... I have to physically sit you down with four people. </p><p> 2.1. A political strategist now in exile in UK becuase of the UNP regime... who famously made the "Single A4 plans"</p><p> 2.2. Two media (Sunday Times) reporters (both husband & wife) now in exile in Germany because of Rajapaksha regime. </p><p> 2.3. A lawyer - Formally in the AG's department but now in private practice because of the UNP regime as he was fired two days later of them winning the election. </p><p> 2.4. Me </p><p></p><p>and grant you access to some documents that are not suppose to "exists" </p><p></p><p>now...if you can "fund" your self to get to Switzerland by the mid of this December 2019, I am meeting all of them in Zurich. You are welcome to join in.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nash_Node, post: 24394397, member: 91200"] 1. You didnt tell me how you came to the conclusion that what I said are bogus in the first place. 2. The prove what I said.... I have to physically sit you down with four people. 2.1. A political strategist now in exile in UK becuase of the UNP regime... who famously made the "Single A4 plans" 2.2. Two media (Sunday Times) reporters (both husband & wife) now in exile in Germany because of Rajapaksha regime. 2.3. A lawyer - Formally in the AG's department but now in private practice because of the UNP regime as he was fired two days later of them winning the election. 2.4. Me and grant you access to some documents that are not suppose to "exists" now...if you can "fund" your self to get to Switzerland by the mid of this December 2019, I am meeting all of them in Zurich. You are welcome to join in. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom