රාජිත මේ සීන් එකට මොකො උනේ බොලව් ?
Rajitha And His Son Notified To Appear Before Courts
Cabinet Spokesman Minister Rajitha Senaratne and his son Eksath Senarathne have been issues notices to appear before the Colombo High Courts on April 2 over the abduction of an under-age girl.
Eksath Senarathne and the girl
The notice has been issued today following the controversy that emerged earlier this week over the abduction of a 17-year old girl by the Minister’s son.
It was on Sunday that a mother and father from the Kirulapone held a press conference and announced that Rajitha’s son abducted their underage daughter and pleaded for some information about her.
The victimized father – Gamini Ranasinghe said his daughter was abducted on February 14 and that she was preparing for the London O/L exams during the time of the abduction.
The parents accused that both the Minister and his wife are aware of their daughter being kept at their official residence in Colombo and said although due to the initial interference of the NCPA they managed to get their child back, she was once again abducted on April 6.
The Minister however rejected the charges and said the girl came with his son willingly due to some issues with her parents. He said the parents’ charges are part of a mud-slinging campaign and said he would take legal action against the parents.
Police Spokesman stated the preliminary investigations have revealed during the time of the incident, the girl had been over 17 years.
source http://www.vivalanka.com/newspage/900924ai-rajitha-son-notified-courts
මොකෝ බන් මේ සීන් එකට උනේ ? දන්නැති නිසා අහන්නෙ
Rajitha And His Son Notified To Appear Before Courts

Cabinet Spokesman Minister Rajitha Senaratne and his son Eksath Senarathne have been issues notices to appear before the Colombo High Courts on April 2 over the abduction of an under-age girl.
Eksath Senarathne and the girl
The notice has been issued today following the controversy that emerged earlier this week over the abduction of a 17-year old girl by the Minister’s son.
It was on Sunday that a mother and father from the Kirulapone held a press conference and announced that Rajitha’s son abducted their underage daughter and pleaded for some information about her.
The victimized father – Gamini Ranasinghe said his daughter was abducted on February 14 and that she was preparing for the London O/L exams during the time of the abduction.
The parents accused that both the Minister and his wife are aware of their daughter being kept at their official residence in Colombo and said although due to the initial interference of the NCPA they managed to get their child back, she was once again abducted on April 6.
The Minister however rejected the charges and said the girl came with his son willingly due to some issues with her parents. He said the parents’ charges are part of a mud-slinging campaign and said he would take legal action against the parents.
Police Spokesman stated the preliminary investigations have revealed during the time of the incident, the girl had been over 17 years.
source http://www.vivalanka.com/newspage/900924ai-rajitha-son-notified-courts
මොකෝ බන් මේ සීන් එකට උනේ ? දන්නැති නිසා අහන්නෙ

Last edited:




මල්ලිට වැඩිය ඌට පිස්සු..