Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
වරද කාගෙද.....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sanzilla jackcat" data-source="post: 7421323" data-attributes="member: 131221"><p>>>ගැහැණියක විසින් තලා පෙලා පීඩාවට පත් කරන්නේ තවත් ගැහැණියකි</p><p></p><p>so what can we do for this?</p><p>These are the problems without answers.</p><p>I hate my mother too.Still I'm unmarried.Sometimes I feel very angry with my mother</p><p>but I controll that feelings because I can't go to that hell, and obey every decisions</p><p>that she takes like a soldier. Because that's my mother.I'm always talking my mothers</p><p>side.and will stay unmarried for not to face this type of problems.</p><p></p><p>These problems are problems. Hopefully in my case I only have less problems because</p><p>now I only have to listen to only to my mother.If you married then 2 kinda of troubles</p><p>mother and wife. </p><p></p><p>// ----------- These are the problems without any answers -----------//</p><p></p><p>currently now I'm ignore and ask everything my mother told me and execute </p><p>everything as she order me as it is. But I will never double my problems.</p><p>I don't get angry whatever my mother told me or do me but think after you</p><p>marry !all married men goes to the hell after die.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sanzilla jackcat, post: 7421323, member: 131221"] >>ගැහැණියක විසින් තලා පෙලා පීඩාවට පත් කරන්නේ තවත් ගැහැණියකි so what can we do for this? These are the problems without answers. I hate my mother too.Still I'm unmarried.Sometimes I feel very angry with my mother but I controll that feelings because I can't go to that hell, and obey every decisions that she takes like a soldier. Because that's my mother.I'm always talking my mothers side.and will stay unmarried for not to face this type of problems. These problems are problems. Hopefully in my case I only have less problems because now I only have to listen to only to my mother.If you married then 2 kinda of troubles mother and wife. // ----------- These are the problems without any answers -----------// currently now I'm ignore and ask everything my mother told me and execute everything as she order me as it is. But I will never double my problems. I don't get angry whatever my mother told me or do me but think after you marry !all married men goes to the hell after die. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom