Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
Movies TV and Radio
෴The Big Bang Theory Fan Club෴
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="donkosala" data-source="post: 16578051" data-attributes="member: 171896"><p><strong>Sheldon</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: Wait, put this in the bathroom. </span></span></p><p><strong>Leonard</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: What for? </span></span></p><p><strong>Sheldon</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: I need to measure my fluid intake and output to make sure my kidneys aren't shutting down. </span></span></p><p><strong>Leonard</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: I mix pancake batter in this! </span></span></p><p><strong>Sheldon</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: No, that measuring cup has always been for urine. </span></span></p><p><strong>Leonard</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: You had time to make a label for everything in this apartment, including the label maker, but you didn't have ten seconds to make a label that said "urine cup"? </span></span></p><p><strong>Sheldon</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: It's right here on the bottom. </span></span></p><p><strong>Leonard</strong><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">: Huh, I guess I owe the Betty Crocker Company a letter of apology.</span></span></p><p><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'"></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'"><a href="http://the-big-bang-theory.com/quotes/" target="_blank">Source</a></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #404040"><span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="donkosala, post: 16578051, member: 171896"] [B]Sheldon[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: Wait, put this in the bathroom. [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Leonard[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: What for? [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Sheldon[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: I need to measure my fluid intake and output to make sure my kidneys aren't shutting down. [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Leonard[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: I mix pancake batter in this! [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Sheldon[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: No, that measuring cup has always been for urine. [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Leonard[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: You had time to make a label for everything in this apartment, including the label maker, but you didn't have ten seconds to make a label that said "urine cup"? [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Sheldon[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: It's right here on the bottom. [/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Leonard[/B][COLOR=#404040][FONT=Trebuchet MS]: Huh, I guess I owe the Betty Crocker Company a letter of apology. [URL="http://the-big-bang-theory.com/quotes/"]Source[/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom