Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ABC's Of Successful Marriage
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Doly" data-source="post: 3355756" data-attributes="member: 118820"><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="font-size: 26px">A</span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'"><span style="color: blue">bsolutely adore each other.</span></span></strong></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">B</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">e best friends.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">C</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ompromise.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">D</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">iscover new things together.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">E</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ncourage each other.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">F</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">orgive and forget.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">G</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">aze into each others eyes.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">H</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">old hands and hug a lot.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">I</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">nspire and intrigue each other.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">J</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">oke and laugh and have fun.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">K</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">iss Kiss Kiss.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">L</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ove with all your hearts.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">M</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">arvel at each other's talents.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">N</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">uture each other's soul.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">O</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">vercome problem together.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">P</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">lay games.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">Q</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">uiet each other's fears.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">R</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">emember the little things.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">S</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ay "I love you" everyday.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">T</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ake time for tenderness.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 26px">U</span> </span><strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">nderstand and care deeply.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">V</span> </span><strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">alue everything you share.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">W</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">ish on stars together.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">X</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">-press your true feelings.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="color: purple"><span style="font-size: 26px">Y</span> </span><strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">earn for each other's touch.</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-family: 'Monotype Corsiva'"><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 26px"><span style="color: purple">Z</span></span> <strong><span style="font-family: 'Papyrus'">zzzz in each other's arm</span></strong></span></span></em></strong></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Doly, post: 3355756, member: 118820"] [COLOR=maroon][FONT=Monotype Corsiva][B][I][SIZE=6][SIZE=7]A[/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus][COLOR=blue]bsolutely adore each other.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]e best friends.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]C[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ompromise.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]D[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]iscover new things together.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]E[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ncourage each other.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]F[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]orgive and forget.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]G[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]aze into each others eyes.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]H[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]old hands and hug a lot.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]nspire and intrigue each other.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]J[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]oke and laugh and have fun.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]K[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]iss Kiss Kiss.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]L[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ove with all your hearts.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]M[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]arvel at each other's talents.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]N[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]uture each other's soul.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]O[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]vercome problem together.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]P[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]lay games.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Q[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]uiet each other's fears.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]R[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]emember the little things.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]S[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ay "I love you" everyday.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]T[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ake time for tenderness.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]U[/SIZE] [/COLOR][B][FONT=Papyrus]nderstand and care deeply.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]V[/COLOR] [/SIZE][B][FONT=Papyrus]alue everything you share.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]W[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]ish on stars together.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]X[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]-press your true feelings.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]Y[/SIZE] [/COLOR][B][FONT=Papyrus]earn for each other's touch.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Z[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Papyrus]zzzz in each other's arm[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom