Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Air Tickets ගන්න හැටි
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 29041714" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>I always fly with SQ and buy tickets directly off their site. Just as Covid stuck I had CMB-SIN-LHR return (for the three of us) and a also another booking for another destination with them. Then also had LHR - KEF (Reykjavik) return booked direct from Icelandic air.</p><p>SQ returned all what I paid - not a <strong>cent </strong>charged as admin fee for both their destinations (also I paid for Premium Econ upgrade as well for SIN-LHR, also fully refunded) without a question being asked.</p><p>Icelandic Air issued me with a voucher valid for three years and extendable further depending on Covid. I used that voucher in 2022 June to visit Iceland - got the same flights and the voucher covered it in full.</p><p>My friends who used travel agents didn't receive the money for two years. Actually though SQ refunded the agents they didn't pay immediately.</p><p></p><p>I accept that it's messy if you deal with eDreams, Skyscanner and other booking engines. You can't contact them in a hurry at all. OTOH if you book with an agent then SQ doesn't entertain you. They ask you to contact your agent.</p><p></p><p>Also sometimes the airline direct could be cheaper. For eg in 2022 June we booked from CDG (France) to Croatia. I booked from AirFrance direct, no booking fee, no credit card fee and my friends who booked from eDreams paid more than me because they add various charges.</p><p></p><p>I prefer the airline because I can talk to them anytime for any changes, rather than booking engines.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 29041714, member: 562115"] I always fly with SQ and buy tickets directly off their site. Just as Covid stuck I had CMB-SIN-LHR return (for the three of us) and a also another booking for another destination with them. Then also had LHR - KEF (Reykjavik) return booked direct from Icelandic air. SQ returned all what I paid - not a [B]cent [/B]charged as admin fee for both their destinations (also I paid for Premium Econ upgrade as well for SIN-LHR, also fully refunded) without a question being asked. Icelandic Air issued me with a voucher valid for three years and extendable further depending on Covid. I used that voucher in 2022 June to visit Iceland - got the same flights and the voucher covered it in full. My friends who used travel agents didn't receive the money for two years. Actually though SQ refunded the agents they didn't pay immediately. I accept that it's messy if you deal with eDreams, Skyscanner and other booking engines. You can't contact them in a hurry at all. OTOH if you book with an agent then SQ doesn't entertain you. They ask you to contact your agent. Also sometimes the airline direct could be cheaper. For eg in 2022 June we booked from CDG (France) to Croatia. I booked from AirFrance direct, no booking fee, no credit card fee and my friends who booked from eDreams paid more than me because they add various charges. I prefer the airline because I can talk to them anytime for any changes, rather than booking engines. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom