Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
call me back
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dr.Amdan" data-source="post: 22115100" data-attributes="member: 549909"><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em>මේක හච් එකෙන් දෙන සර්විස් එකක්. බැලන්ස් එක 0.00 වුනාම,හදිසියේ රිලෝඩ් එකක් දාගන්න්,රීචාජ් කරන ගන්න විදියක් නැති වෙලාවක කෝල් එකක් ගන්න වුනොත් මොකද වෙන්නේ? එහෙම වෙලාවක කරන්න තියෙන්නේ </em></span></span><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="color: Red">*347*</span></strong></span></span></em></span></span><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">Hutch number</span></span>#</strong></span></span> කියලා ටයිප් කරලා යවන්න.හැබැයි ඉතින් මැසේජ් එක ලැබෙන එකා කෝල් කරයිද නැද්ද කියලා නම් දන්නේ නෑ,</em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em></em></span></span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="color: Red">*347*</span>_ _ _ _ _ _ _# </strong></span></span></em></span></span></em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></span></em></span></span></em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></span></em></span></span></em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></span></em></span></span></em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em>හිස්තැනට මැසේජ් එකක් යවන්න ඕන කෙනාගේ හච් නම්බර් එක දෙන්න</em></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em></em></span></span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Asap'"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em>Out of credit? Need to get through to someone in an emergency? With this cool new FREE feature from Hutch, you can send a message asking any Hutch user to call you back.</em></span></span></span></p><p></p><ul> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">Dial<strong> <span style="color: Red">*347*</span> </strong>Hutch number#. It’s that easy!</span></span></li> </ul></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dr.Amdan, post: 22115100, member: 549909"] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I]මේක හච් එකෙන් දෙන සර්විස් එකක්. බැලන්ස් එක 0.00 වුනාම,හදිසියේ රිලෝඩ් එකක් දාගන්න්,රීචාජ් කරන ගන්න විදියක් නැති වෙලාවක කෝල් එකක් ගන්න වුනොත් මොකද වෙන්නේ? එහෙම වෙලාවක කරන්න තියෙන්නේ [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Red]*347*[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Hutch number[/COLOR][/SIZE]#[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] කියලා ටයිප් කරලා යවන්න.හැබැයි ඉතින් මැසේජ් එක ලැබෙන එකා කෝල් කරයිද නැද්ද කියලා නම් දන්නේ නෑ, [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][COLOR=Red]*347*[/COLOR]_ _ _ _ _ _ _# [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]හිස්තැනට මැසේජ් එකක් යවන්න ඕන කෙනාගේ හච් නම්බර් එක දෙන්න [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Asap][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][I]Out of credit? Need to get through to someone in an emergency? With this cool new FREE feature from Hutch, you can send a message asking any Hutch user to call you back.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [LIST] [*][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Dial[B] [COLOR=Red]*347*[/COLOR] [/B]Hutch number#. It’s that easy![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/LIST] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom