Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Campus Ivarai...
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mr.Thor" data-source="post: 11899603" data-attributes="member: 373568"><p>This is not about private universities.. I don't care if they exist or rich people go there and study.. Coz I know by experience we people don't loose our jobs(talking by experience and talking about my faculty only coz I don't have enough proofs about other faculties and their abilities)</p><p></p><p>I want to make sure the existence of the gov. universities. coz according to the current situation the lecturers gonna strike and probably they will left the job. </p><p>So what happen to the current and future students??.. please give me an answer.. (may be in your point of view or your wealth position you don't seem this is a huge impact. but trust me there are students who send their mahapola 2500 to their home..I'm talking about those students.)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mr.Thor, post: 11899603, member: 373568"] This is not about private universities.. I don't care if they exist or rich people go there and study.. Coz I know by experience we people don't loose our jobs(talking by experience and talking about my faculty only coz I don't have enough proofs about other faculties and their abilities) I want to make sure the existence of the gov. universities. coz according to the current situation the lecturers gonna strike and probably they will left the job. So what happen to the current and future students??.. please give me an answer.. (may be in your point of view or your wealth position you don't seem this is a huge impact. but trust me there are students who send their mahapola 2500 to their home..I'm talking about those students.) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom