Emios ඔයාද මේ?

malakadss

• Mar 8, 2009
    තාම ලන්කාවේ
    මට තියෙන ප්‍රශ්නේ රට දාල යන්නේ නෑ පිටරට හරියන්නේ නෑ කිය කිය ඉන්න malakadass, expat forum ekee මොකද කරන්නේ කියන එක😅
    😂 😂 😂 මම එහෙම කියලා තියෙනවද? පිටරට හරියන්නේ නෑ කියලා? රට දාල යන්නේ නෑ කියලා? 😂😂😂😂 පොඩි ප්‍රශ්ණෙකට උත්තරයක් හොයා ගන්න ට්‍රයි එකක් දුන්නා.. තාම හරි ගියේ නෑ. අන්තිමට ඒ අස්සේ මුගේ පෝස්ට් සෙට් වුනා...

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    racists number 1 reason 2nd hard to get pr.Most are ok with living as 3rd class citizens but i hated it.Absolute no respect even if you goto a supermarket they mock you for being asian.Not all the time but hard to live with it
    umbeda ragingguy kiyela profile ekak thibbe?... e wage name ekak

Reactions: malakadss

ela

• Jul 4, 2006
    N/A
    Gtrz banned megusta. Back then, the most popular one.
    Aaah, I remember, you were too stupid to reveal it... I may have had 100+ accounts when I was schooling back then, but I have grown up since then. Lately, I found a book with usernames and passwords from the year 2008 - 2010.. believe me, machan one of them was බුදු හාමුදුරුවො or something like thatඟ

Reactions: malakadss

castellain

• Jan 24, 2010
    racists number 1 reason 2nd hard to get pr.Most are ok with living as 3rd class citizens but i hated it.Absolute no respect even if you goto a supermarket they mock you for being asian.Not all the time but hard to live with it
    Where in the hell they subjected you for racism? I had been in Australia bro. This is a lie.