Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
Emotional Shah Rukh Khan’s long SMS leaked
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="skywalker" data-source="post: 2100866" data-attributes="member: 38393"><p>NEW DELHI: An SMS from the Kolkata Knight Riders Shah Rukh Khan has been leaked to the media. It's an unusually long message revealing his anger, and exposing a very private side of the superstar.</p><p></p><p>SRK appears clearly frustrated with the Kolkata team. However, Shah Rukh comes across as a fighter, telling his boys not to give up till the very end.</p><p></p><p>The message was forwarded to The Telegraph newspaper by a member of the Knight Riders squad:</p><p></p><p>SRK's SMS</p><p></p><p>"Story time boys... I told you if you keep losing you have to bear with my long, boring msgs.... This is your punishment.... Many times I have made movies which don't do well.... When I'm doing them, of course, I don't know they won't do well.... The story is written by somebody else and I just do my bit as an actor. But I have a way of dealing with flop stories..., I try my best to keep my character in the film at a level that it makes a failed story also special for me....</p><p></p><p>"I enjoy the work.... I make jokes about the failure.... And, of course, feel awful about it too.... So, right now, all of us have become part of a failed script... A bad IPL script.... Let's try and keep our characters worthy of still looking back at this story and remembering it as a special story becos we all worked very hard at this....</p><p></p><p>"So, chin up and don't spoil yr character in the next two games.... Let's go out with a bang and not a whimper.... In films, we say u r only as good as yr last film.... So let's make the whole world know how good we r in the last (maybe not) two games..."Also, do ignore all this bit about Dada, me and John having issues.... It's a normal thing in the world....</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="skywalker, post: 2100866, member: 38393"] NEW DELHI: An SMS from the Kolkata Knight Riders Shah Rukh Khan has been leaked to the media. It's an unusually long message revealing his anger, and exposing a very private side of the superstar. SRK appears clearly frustrated with the Kolkata team. However, Shah Rukh comes across as a fighter, telling his boys not to give up till the very end. The message was forwarded to The Telegraph newspaper by a member of the Knight Riders squad: SRK's SMS "Story time boys... I told you if you keep losing you have to bear with my long, boring msgs.... This is your punishment.... Many times I have made movies which don't do well.... When I'm doing them, of course, I don't know they won't do well.... The story is written by somebody else and I just do my bit as an actor. But I have a way of dealing with flop stories..., I try my best to keep my character in the film at a level that it makes a failed story also special for me.... "I enjoy the work.... I make jokes about the failure.... And, of course, feel awful about it too.... So, right now, all of us have become part of a failed script... A bad IPL script.... Let's try and keep our characters worthy of still looking back at this story and remembering it as a special story becos we all worked very hard at this.... "So, chin up and don't spoil yr character in the next two games.... Let's go out with a bang and not a whimper.... In films, we say u r only as good as yr last film.... So let's make the whole world know how good we r in the last (maybe not) two games..."Also, do ignore all this bit about Dada, me and John having issues.... It's a normal thing in the world.... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom