Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Games
PC Games
GAMING MOMENTS III
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 18033272" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 18px">Titanfall 2 confirmed to be in development for PC, PS4, Xbox One</span></span></strong></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">tanfall 2 has been confirmed as in development at Respawn Entertainment. </p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Studio co-founder Vince Zampella announced the sequel via an interview with IGN at the BAFTA Game Awards. </p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">“I guess EA announced a sequel, so I could play coy and pretend I don’t know anything about it, or… yeah. So we’re working on a sequel,” he said. “No official name yet, but we’re working on that. That’s the main focus but we’re starting up a second team and doing some smaller stuff too.“Small, exploratory, taking it slow! It’ll be multiplatform.”</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Contents or anything else to expect weren’t provided, the lore will be expanded and DLC releases may take a page out Evolve’s playbook – the release of free maps for all players.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">“I think that’s a fantastic way to do it,” said Zampella. “I think having the maps [released in paid] packs, splits the community and it makes it harder for matchmaking, it’s messy. I don’t know we won’t do it again, I can’t say that for sure, but the idea would be to do something different.” </p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">A single-player component wasn’t touched upon, and while Zampella said it prohibits a portion of the gaming community from playing, the team hasn’t “figured out” whether it will include the option.“As content creators you want to get into as many peoples’s hands as possible,” he continued. “We put some single-player elements in there though, and tried to mix it up. Maybe we could have mixed things up a bit better.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">“It’s tough, because if you hit people over the head with it it becomes intrusive, and there are people who don’t want or care about it. Where does the needle fall? I think it takes a while to figure that out.”EA said numerous times it expected the second entry to be released on multiple platforms.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">A release window was not provided, but at least we now know Titanfall will be released on PC and PlayStation 4 alongside Xbox One. </p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 18033272, member: 158020"] [CENTER][B][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=5]Titanfall 2 confirmed to be in development for PC, PS4, Xbox One[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] tanfall 2 has been confirmed as in development at Respawn Entertainment. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Studio co-founder Vince Zampella announced the sequel via an interview with IGN at the BAFTA Game Awards. [/CENTER] [CENTER]“I guess EA announced a sequel, so I could play coy and pretend I don’t know anything about it, or… yeah. So we’re working on a sequel,” he said. “No official name yet, but we’re working on that. That’s the main focus but we’re starting up a second team and doing some smaller stuff too.“Small, exploratory, taking it slow! It’ll be multiplatform.” [/CENTER] [CENTER]Contents or anything else to expect weren’t provided, the lore will be expanded and DLC releases may take a page out Evolve’s playbook – the release of free maps for all players. [/CENTER] [CENTER]“I think that’s a fantastic way to do it,” said Zampella. “I think having the maps [released in paid] packs, splits the community and it makes it harder for matchmaking, it’s messy. I don’t know we won’t do it again, I can’t say that for sure, but the idea would be to do something different.” [/CENTER] [CENTER]A single-player component wasn’t touched upon, and while Zampella said it prohibits a portion of the gaming community from playing, the team hasn’t “figured out” whether it will include the option.“As content creators you want to get into as many peoples’s hands as possible,” he continued. “We put some single-player elements in there though, and tried to mix it up. Maybe we could have mixed things up a bit better. [/CENTER] [CENTER]“It’s tough, because if you hit people over the head with it it becomes intrusive, and there are people who don’t want or care about it. Where does the needle fall? I think it takes a while to figure that out.”EA said numerous times it expected the second entry to be released on multiple platforms. [/CENTER] [CENTER]A release window was not provided, but at least we now know Titanfall will be released on PC and PlayStation 4 alongside Xbox One. [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom