Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Games
PC Games
GAMING MOMENTS III
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wolverine GTR" data-source="post: 20877471" data-attributes="member: 158020"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'">Skyrim Special Edition – Patch 1.1 beta is now available, features general performance & optimization improvements</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Bethesda has released the first update for the special edition of Skyrim. According to the release notes, this patch features general performance and optimization improvements, and updates some sound files to not use compression.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Moreover, this patch fixes a rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations, as well as an issue with saves erroneously being marked as Moddded, even though no mods are active.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">This patch is available via the beta branch for Skyrim Special Edition. In order to access this beta branch, PC gamers will have to follow this guide.</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <ul style="text-align: center"> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Log into Steam.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Right Click on Skyrim Special Edition in your Library.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Select Settings.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Select Betas.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Select OK.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>Wait a few minutes for game to update.</em></li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul"><em>When done, Skyrim Special Edition [Beta] should appear in our Library.</em></li> </ul> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wolverine GTR, post: 20877471, member: 158020"] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B][FONT=Tahoma]Skyrim Special Edition – Patch 1.1 beta is now available, features general performance & optimization improvements[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Bethesda has released the first update for the special edition of Skyrim. According to the release notes, this patch features general performance and optimization improvements, and updates some sound files to not use compression. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Moreover, this patch fixes a rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations, as well as an issue with saves erroneously being marked as Moddded, even though no mods are active. [/CENTER] [CENTER]This patch is available via the beta branch for Skyrim Special Edition. In order to access this beta branch, PC gamers will have to follow this guide.[/CENTER] [CENTER] [LIST] [*][I]Log into Steam.[/I] [*][I]Right Click on Skyrim Special Edition in your Library.[/I] [*][I]Select Settings.[/I] [*][I]Select Betas.[/I] [*][I]A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta.[/I] [*][I]Select OK.[/I] [*][I]Wait a few minutes for game to update.[/I] [*][I]When done, Skyrim Special Edition [Beta] should appear in our Library.[/I] [/LIST] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom