Give me a Vote, I'll chance the country !

danukapeiris

• Apr 14, 2007
    Give me a Vote, I'll change (Sorry about the typo in heading) the country !

Until you understand the issue is with you, your system and not politicians, we can not even take a single step forward. If you are allowing me to run this country for 2 years by allowing following things, I’m taking the economy to under control situation

1. Privatization of loss making entities. CEB, CEYPETCO, CTB, SLR have to be run with PPP by having 50-50 ownership

2. Introducing 1 public holiday per month by abolishing all Public, Bank, Mercantile and Poya holidays

3. Cancelling State pension and introducing contributory pension system for entire workforce connecting EPF ETF. Removing ETF contribution of 3% and maintaining 8% as EE and 12% as ER for contributory pension scheme

4. Giving a State maternity benefit from the Contributory pension scheme. Its a fixed monthly payment for workforce not decided with your salary. Concept is equal payment for newly born citizens. Employer do not need to make any contribution. This is an unfair rule

5. No Job guarantee for university students. Redesigning degrees per job market and canceling useless degrees (mainly under Art faculties) and utilizing that space for IT and new degree programs

6. No Free education. You need to reimburse the cost of free education either by making a payment, by working 7 years or by generating agreed amount of forex for the country

7. No Government hospitals. Going for PPP. Citizens are getting a health card to utilize in any hospital. Government is reimbursing the cost to that hospital from 50% to 100% considering the income of the citizen

8. Introducing PAYE for all workforce starting from LKR 50000 per month.

A) 0-50K: 0%
    B) 50K-100K: 2%
    C) 100K-150K: 3%
    D) 150K-250K: 4%
    E) 250K-500K: 6%
    F) 500K-750K: 12%
    G) Above 750K: 18%

9. Foreign currency earnings are exempt from Income Tax and Corporation tax without any limit. However the minimum earning per threshold per month is applicable for this benefit over 12 months

10. Vehicle permit per citizen per 7 years by considering the earnings. Concessionary rate given based on the earnings during last 7 years

11. All citizens are equal without considering the religion race and gender. No special privilege for anyone. No government support for any religion. Personal funding has to be done

12. English is mandatory for education. Can not pass GCE OL without obtaining 50% for English. 10 years up to OL, 1 year internship, 2 years for AL. Taking less students for Arts subjects. Directing students for vocational training

Last edited:

danukapeiris

• Apr 14, 2007
    ingrisi bah

Igena ganin :angry:

12. English is mandatory for education. Can not pass GCE OL without obtaining 50% for English. 10 years up to OL, 1 year internship, 2 years for AL. Taking less students for Arts subjects. Directing students for vocational training

K A R A W A L A Y A

• Dec 8, 2018
    ඉංග්‍රීසි මොකටද උගනන්නේ මේ සිංහල රටේ. සිංහල/ පාලි/දෙමල කියන්නේ මන්ත්‍ර බාෂා. අනික පර සුද්දෝ සිංහල ඉගෙන ගන්නවද? නැහැනේ. සිස්ටම් චේන්ජ් නෙවේ ප්‍රශ්නේ ලංකාවේ මිනිස්සුන්ට කොන්ද පන නැහැ.

danukapeiris

• Apr 14, 2007
    ඉංග්‍රීසි මොකටද උගනන්නේ මේ සිංහල රටේ. සිංහල/ පාලි/දෙමල කියන්නේ මන්ත්‍ර බාෂා. අනික පර සුද්දෝ සිංහල ඉගෙන ගන්නවද? නැහැනේ. සිස්ටම් චේන්ජ් නෙවේ ප්‍රශ්නේ ලංකාවේ මිනිස්සුන්ට කොන්ද පන නැහැ.

english nethuwa forex gena eka nam amarui. forex nethuwa jiwath wennath amarui kiyala den therenawa ethine. uba oya para suddo kiyanne sri lankans nowana okkomada nettam specific countries tikak thiyanawada ??

danukapeiris

• Apr 14, 2007
    Disagree with no 2. Most Sri Lankan people already work long hours. Efficiency should be improved though.

Standard working hours are 8-9 considering 45hrs per week. compensation or consideration has to be given for extended hours and its connected with weekly holiday but not with PUBLIC HOLIDAY per month !

SK29

• Apr 14, 2017

Until you understand the issue is with you, your system and not politicians, we can not even take a single step forward. If you are allowing me to run this country for 2 years by allowing following things, I’m taking the economy to under control situation

1. Privatization of loss making entities. CEB, CEYPETCO, CTB, SLR have to be run with PPP by having 50-50 ownership

2. Introducing 1 public holiday per month by abolishing all Public, Bank, Mercantile and Poya holidays

3. Cancelling State pension and introducing contributory pension system for entire workforce connecting EPF ETF. Removing ETF contribution of 3% and maintaining 8% as EE and 12% as ER for contributory pension scheme

4. Giving a State maternity benefit from the Contributory pension scheme. Its a fixed monthly payment for workforce not decided with your salary. Concept is equal payment for newly born citizens. Employer do not need to make any contribution. This is an unfair rule

5. No Job guarantee for university students. Redesigning degrees per job market and canceling useless degrees (mainly under Art faculties) and utilizing that space for IT and new degree programs

6. No Free education. You need to reimburse the cost of free education either by making a payment, by working 7 years or by generating agreed amount of forex for the country

7. No Government hospitals. Going for PPP. Citizens are getting a health card to utilize in any hospital. Government is reimbursing the cost to that hospital from 50% to 100% considering the income of the citizen

9. Foreign currency earnings are exempt from Income Tax and Corporation tax without any limit. However the minimum earning per threshold per month is applicable for this benefit over 12 months

10. Vehicle permit per citizen per 7 years by considering the earnings. Concessionary rate given based on the earnings during last 7 years

11. All citizens are equal without considering the religion race and gender. No special privilege for anyone. No government support for any religion. Personal funding has to be done

https://twitter.com/danukalive

1658588939404.png

ado nice bro !!!!
    ------ Post added on Jul 23, 2022 at 8:39 PM

you can't do those without a 2/3 parliament. So in SL to get 2/3 power from a general election, you need the power of crooks and thieves. Then of you get their support you have to please them. Basically you can't do those things.
    ------ Post added on Jul 23, 2022 at 8:42 PM

Reactions: danukapeiris