Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Have we, the Sinhalese, let our leaders ruin it all?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ginseng" data-source="post: 588093" data-attributes="member: 33032"><p><strong>Please read this.</strong> I feel like we have let our leaders betray the Tamil people of Sri Lanka. </p><p></p><p>From this article we seem to have been jealous or something. I don't know. I feel ashamed and know that the majority of us in no way meant any harm towards Tamils. I wasn't there when all this happened but from what I read I really feel ashamed. </p><p></p><p>I think this situation is only being abused by the LTTE for their own gain and by politicians to continue to get the vote.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ginseng, post: 588093, member: 33032"] [B]Please read this.[/B] I feel like we have let our leaders betray the Tamil people of Sri Lanka. From this article we seem to have been jealous or something. I don't know. I feel ashamed and know that the majority of us in no way meant any harm towards Tamils. I wasn't there when all this happened but from what I read I really feel ashamed. I think this situation is only being abused by the LTTE for their own gain and by politicians to continue to get the vote. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom