Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Help Help Help Pls
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="IveyStyle" data-source="post: 15571585" data-attributes="member: 300727"><p>If your operating system is <strong>Windows Vista</strong> and you have <strong>The First Decade</strong> installed and keep getting the message "<em>***FATAL*** String Manager Failed to Initialize Properly</em>" every time you try to run the executables for RA2 and YR, then this is for you. I have had this problem for a while myself and could not figure it out up until now.</p><p></p><p><strong>Step 1</strong>: Find the RA2.exe/RA2MD.exe in the games' folders.</p><p></p><p><strong>Step 2</strong>: Right click on either one, and select properties. Navigate to the security tab, and give "<em>Users</em>" full permission by clicking edit and then clicking the full control box under allow.</p><p></p><p><strong>Step 3</strong>: Click the compatability tab, and click the box by "<em>Run this program as an administrator</em>" under the "<em>Privelege Level</em>" area.</p><p></p><p><strong>Step 4</strong>: Run the game and enjoy</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="IveyStyle, post: 15571585, member: 300727"] If your operating system is [B]Windows Vista[/B] and you have [B]The First Decade[/B] installed and keep getting the message "[I]***FATAL*** String Manager Failed to Initialize Properly[/I]" every time you try to run the executables for RA2 and YR, then this is for you. I have had this problem for a while myself and could not figure it out up until now. [B]Step 1[/B]: Find the RA2.exe/RA2MD.exe in the games' folders. [B]Step 2[/B]: Right click on either one, and select properties. Navigate to the security tab, and give "[I]Users[/I]" full permission by clicking edit and then clicking the full control box under allow. [B]Step 3[/B]: Click the compatability tab, and click the box by "[I]Run this program as an administrator[/I]" under the "[I]Privelege Level[/I]" area. [B]Step 4[/B]: Run the game and enjoy [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom