How to be Better or be the BEST at what you do -- The 360 View

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    So guys, thought of sharing something that will help you (of course only for who is interested) to be better or be the best at what you do.

When you are learning something, don't confine yourself to the scope of work you do. Try to learn whatever is adjacent to it. Now how far should you go? Well that is up to you. You can also follow the following saying

"Go mile wide and inch deep"

Eg: If you are a backend developer try to understand how the technologies that interact with you work.

Why do I say this? That is because having a 360 view of a problem will always help you to solve it better.

This is the same reason I am quite curious on EK when it comes to something I don't know. I like to ask questions and learn about it. I have a feeling that the knowledge I gain might come in handy one day.

And what proof do I have to show that this works (spoilers)

This is what helped me to be one of the best in my previous job and probably the best in my current job (top of the team just after 2 months of work)

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    So guys, thought of sharing something that will help you (of course only for who is interested) to be better or be the best at what you do.

When you are learning something, don't confine yourself to the scope of work you do. Try to learn whatever is adjacent to it. Now how far should you go? Well that is up to you. You can also follow the following saying

"Go mile wide and inch deep"

Eg: If you are a backend developer try to understand how the technologies that interact with you work.

Why do I say this? That is because having a 360 view of a problem will always help you to solve it better.

This is the same reason I am quite curious on EK when it comes to something I don't know. I like to ask questions and learn about it. I have a feeling that the knowledge I gain might come in handy one day.

And what proof do I have to show that this works (spoilers)

This is what helped me to be one of the best in my previous job and probably the best in my current job (top of the team just after 2 months of work)
    The spoiler part practically means nothing unless you’re actually willing to expose yourself here.

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    The spoiler part practically means nothing unless you’re actually willing to expose yourself here.
    trust me bro kiyala tama kiyanna wenne. May be one day I will :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyways the shit about that is 100% true for me and for my team I had in SL. So thought of sharing it with the rest. But if they still don't want to take it up, well its up to them. I don't gain nor loose anything.