Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Talks
Hyundai Elantra සුපිරි?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="vishamacharya" data-source="post: 30927389" data-attributes="member: 564005"><p>I used a Kia Cerato sometime around 2015. It was built on the same platform as Elantra. One of the best cars I've owned. Very good in terms of acceleration. It was fun to drive and very solid cars. </p><p></p><p>There's a bad reputation in SL about Hyundais, Kias and 1.6 engines in general. That's because our guys can't think beyond Axios, Allions and now Magnites and BYDs.</p><p></p><p>Ajantha Motors has all spare parts including body panels. They are not very expensive either. I had an accident (a buffalo on a bike came straight to my face and did a stunt on the bonnet. I had to replace the bonnet and I think it cost around 25,000 at the time). </p><p></p><p>If I were you, I would choose the Elantra over those over-hyped brand new cars anytime. Just make sure to check the service history and correct oil is used for the gearbox.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="vishamacharya, post: 30927389, member: 564005"] I used a Kia Cerato sometime around 2015. It was built on the same platform as Elantra. One of the best cars I've owned. Very good in terms of acceleration. It was fun to drive and very solid cars. There's a bad reputation in SL about Hyundais, Kias and 1.6 engines in general. That's because our guys can't think beyond Axios, Allions and now Magnites and BYDs. Ajantha Motors has all spare parts including body panels. They are not very expensive either. I had an accident (a buffalo on a bike came straight to my face and did a stunt on the bonnet. I had to replace the bonnet and I think it cost around 25,000 at the time). If I were you, I would choose the Elantra over those over-hyped brand new cars anytime. Just make sure to check the service history and correct oil is used for the gearbox. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom