Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Import mobile phone from Aliexpress.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bigspin" data-source="post: 29954220" data-attributes="member: 32862"><p>I collected tye parcel today. Once you got the letter from postal service through (reg post), take the both letters to nearest parcel post center. No need to fill them as they will guide you through what you need to fill. Please take your ID and photo copy of both sides as they will ask it. Parcel collection center will check your form and give you a token no. They will call it when they have your item. <strong>Also they don't accept credit/debit cards so take appropriate amount. </strong></p><p></p><p>Customs officer will ask the cost of the item, please say the correct amount but ask nicely if he can undervalue it and give you a lower tax rate. <strong>Don't be rude. They got annoyed with one guy and send him back and asked him to bring in item invoice and bank statement to comfirm the amount. </strong></p><p></p><p>I said cost me 30s and asked nicely if I can get a lower tax. In the end I paid Rs5700 as a tax. If he put correct amount I'll end up paying Rs8500+</p><hr /><p>[USER=530392]@Hyaenidae[/USER] thanx for the help. Whole import customs process was much more organised than I expected. I expected chaos but im in and out in 45min.</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1721025233[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bigspin, post: 29954220, member: 32862"] I collected tye parcel today. Once you got the letter from postal service through (reg post), take the both letters to nearest parcel post center. No need to fill them as they will guide you through what you need to fill. Please take your ID and photo copy of both sides as they will ask it. Parcel collection center will check your form and give you a token no. They will call it when they have your item. [B]Also they don't accept credit/debit cards so take appropriate amount. [/B] Customs officer will ask the cost of the item, please say the correct amount but ask nicely if he can undervalue it and give you a lower tax rate. [B]Don't be rude. They got annoyed with one guy and send him back and asked him to bring in item invoice and bank statement to comfirm the amount. [/B] I said cost me 30s and asked nicely if I can get a lower tax. In the end I paid Rs5700 as a tax. If he put correct amount I'll end up paying Rs8500+ [HR][/HR] [USER=530392]@Hyaenidae[/USER] thanx for the help. Whole import customs process was much more organised than I expected. I expected chaos but im in and out in 45min. ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1721025233[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom