Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Education
Improve English Speaking Skills
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Siriusthevirus" data-source="post: 30755837" data-attributes="member: 587836"><p>Vladimir Putin is considered to be a polyglot. I once came across a quote on the internet that is believed to have been said by him: "Whatever language a person speaks that I know of, I speak to that person in that language out of respect for that language." Did he actually say this? I’m not sure. But the message is clear — communicate with people in the language they understand.</p><p></p><p>Now, consider this guy. He calls government offices with prepared questions, trying to test the employees’ ability to speak English. It’s common knowledge that many government workers across the country have poor spoken English skills. When he heard "ආයුබෝවන්" on the other end, he immediately switched to English. There’s a difference between knowing English and showing off.</p><p></p><p>He might get a kick in the balls if he tries this with the staff at the NIE in Maharagama. How do I know? Because I called them for a personal matter, and the lady on the line had no trouble continuing the conversation in English.</p><p></p><p>If you know him, tell him to not to do this kind of petty stuff, man.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Siriusthevirus, post: 30755837, member: 587836"] Vladimir Putin is considered to be a polyglot. I once came across a quote on the internet that is believed to have been said by him: "Whatever language a person speaks that I know of, I speak to that person in that language out of respect for that language." Did he actually say this? I’m not sure. But the message is clear — communicate with people in the language they understand. Now, consider this guy. He calls government offices with prepared questions, trying to test the employees’ ability to speak English. It’s common knowledge that many government workers across the country have poor spoken English skills. When he heard "ආයුබෝවන්" on the other end, he immediately switched to English. There’s a difference between knowing English and showing off. He might get a kick in the balls if he tries this with the staff at the NIE in Maharagama. How do I know? Because I called them for a personal matter, and the lady on the line had no trouble continuing the conversation in English. If you know him, tell him to not to do this kind of petty stuff, man. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom