Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Is Your Dialog TV working ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="pranathlcp" data-source="post: 15906001" data-attributes="member: 225352"><p>machan call 1777 and let them know what your issue is. </p><p></p><p>I recently had an issue which didn't allow me to watch any of the foreign channels but all the local channels. </p><p></p><p>The view of all foreign channels was just a "Black Screen". However, the local channels were completely okay as I said above. I initially thought it was due to a problem with the bill. But I called Dialog (1777) and they transferred the line to their technical department after hearing the issue. The technical department guy asked me what my account number was and I provided that. He asked me to give him few minutes, and in no time the issue was resolved by him. I guess it is a technical issue that has arisen with their stuff.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="pranathlcp, post: 15906001, member: 225352"] machan call 1777 and let them know what your issue is. I recently had an issue which didn't allow me to watch any of the foreign channels but all the local channels. The view of all foreign channels was just a "Black Screen". However, the local channels were completely okay as I said above. I initially thought it was due to a problem with the bill. But I called Dialog (1777) and they transferred the line to their technical department after hearing the issue. The technical department guy asked me what my account number was and I provided that. He asked me to give him few minutes, and in no time the issue was resolved by him. I guess it is a technical issue that has arisen with their stuff. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom