Jesus tattoo gets soccer player arrested in Saudi Arabia

twisted

• Feb 21, 2008
    upon purple clouds
    Well, I'm up trying to help a fellow human to understand a little bit about his own world:lol:
    And to judge people one should have a serene mind. A twisted mind can't judge himself, so how could he judge others?
    And normally I don't throw away scumbags as useless, in the case of fellow humans. I would just check whether he can come back to normal. That's the nice person I am:)

aren't you noble :rofl: you, my young friend, is going to follow many other equally noble men who took the same course before. But I suppose it's the god given rite, I'll see you just pucker up and kiss it.

adult.junior

• Mar 31, 2011
    Wilderness
    aren't you noble :rofl: you, my young friend, is going to follow many other equally noble men who took the same course before. But I suppose it's the god given rite, I'll see you just pucker up and kiss it.

:DNow now dear friend, don't ever regard me so great. I'm just a normal man but with a sane mind, just trying to help a misguided soul. I never take any road any nobleman took, nor do I believe in any "god given" rites.:no:
    So...obviously I have no other person's fate to pucker up and kiss:P

twisted

• Feb 21, 2008
    upon purple clouds
    :DNow now dear friend, don't ever regard me so great. I'm just a normal man but with a sane mind, just trying to help a misguided soul. I never take any road any nobleman took, nor do I believe in any "god given" rites.:no:
    So...obviously I have no other person's fate to pucker up and kiss:P

how would anybody ever be able to kiss a fate? :baffled: that aside,
    what have you been reading? you take a pun at you as a praise? :lol: easy on the narcissism dude.

twisted

• Feb 21, 2008
    upon purple clouds
    hmm..For a few dollars more:D:D

what's this? a fistful of shit? :rofl:

first reach your puberty lad. :lol:
    normally males reach around 14. but gosh you are still 12. :(

If you want to check if I've got pubic hair and stuff, you are more than welcome to it :P

I have nothing against priests. But heard that Pope sacked few of them due to 'something' that involved children :D:D

you know, they burn people like you in hell :yes: