Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Laptop උදව්වක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChandimaChathura" data-source="post: 24304362" data-attributes="member: 344212"><p>Definitely you should go for a Thinkpad if you are not gaming. suggest <span style="color: Blue">t540p</span> or similar one. Just buy a refurbished one. I'm a professional developer. I'm using <span style="color: blue">t420</span>. But lately I wanted to move for a gaming laptop so I bought a <span style="color: Red">MSI</span> one. But still the T420 is performing well and stable on higher level compiling. But T540p is a killer for your level of requirement. take it for a cheap price and upgrade to a SSD and 16Gig RAM.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChandimaChathura, post: 24304362, member: 344212"] Definitely you should go for a Thinkpad if you are not gaming. suggest [COLOR="Blue"]t540p[/COLOR] or similar one. Just buy a refurbished one. I'm a professional developer. I'm using [COLOR="blue"]t420[/COLOR]. But lately I wanted to move for a gaming laptop so I bought a [COLOR="Red"]MSI[/COLOR] one. But still the T420 is performing well and stable on higher level compiling. But T540p is a killer for your level of requirement. take it for a cheap price and upgrade to a SSD and 16Gig RAM. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom