Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
News
Love finish
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Naughtykolla48" data-source="post: 29415692" data-attributes="member: 565113"><p>I believe my wife too in a toxic relationship..</p><p>But nothing can be done, since we are married and have two kids.</p><p>Due to my bad temper, most of the time my wife tolerate me and yet loves me unconditionally, tries truly hard to satisfy me. </p><p>She is not an outstanding woman, but she try to become one all the time. Despite all the things she has done, everyday I can find even a simple mistake to severely criticize her. I know I shouldn't and every time I feel really really bad about it.</p><p>How can/should I change my perspective about her. I love her very much and I know I can't live without her. I want to treat her with respect and love but every time I do, she taking it as granted doing something really really stupid pushing me over the edge.</p><p> </p><p><strong><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)">HELP..!</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Naughtykolla48, post: 29415692, member: 565113"] I believe my wife too in a toxic relationship.. But nothing can be done, since we are married and have two kids. Due to my bad temper, most of the time my wife tolerate me and yet loves me unconditionally, tries truly hard to satisfy me. She is not an outstanding woman, but she try to become one all the time. Despite all the things she has done, everyday I can find even a simple mistake to severely criticize her. I know I shouldn't and every time I feel really really bad about it. How can/should I change my perspective about her. I love her very much and I know I can't live without her. I want to treat her with respect and love but every time I do, she taking it as granted doing something really really stupid pushing me over the edge. [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] HELP..![/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom