Mahamevnawa

powersport

• Dec 31, 2018
    Mahamevnawa

Mahamewnava Buddhist Monastery in Sri Lanka is the brother organisation of DHAMMA KAAYA in Thailand and the biggest threat to BUDDHA DHAMMA in Sri Lanka ; The truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth ; I did a lot of research and found out a lot about Mahamewnawa and it's Head Monk Ven.Kiribathgoda Gnananda Thero who is a highly educated Sri Lankan CATHOLIC man, trained by the CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ITALY, financed by the Catholic Church in Italy and given the job of distorting and destroying Buddha Dhamma in Sri Lanka, because Buddha Dhamma has become the biggest threat to the Catholic Church during the past 20 years. Correct Buddha Dhamma started to spread from Sri Lanka to all over the world since year 2000 as a result of the reappearance of the oldest THRIPITAKA in the world which is now available for inspection at the British Library in London. Since then, more and more Catholics and other Christians started to convert themselves to BUDDHISM. Currently in USA, 14 Southern States have Buddhism as the second largest religion and Buddhism is spreading very very fast in USA, Australia, UK, Canada and Europe. In response to this, the Catholic Church created DHAMMA KAAYA in Thailand and MAHAMEWNAWA in Sri Lanka to distort and destroy Buddha Dhamma in a very clever way. Thai King is doing everything possible to stop DHAMMA KAAYA in Thailand but the Sri Lankan Politicians are keeping quite because they are in the pockets of MAHAMEWNAWA which is the richest organisation in Sri Lanka and it's Head Monk Ven.Kiribathgoda Gnananda Thero is the richest man in Sri Lanka, all financed by the Catholic Church in Italy which is now controlled by the ITALIAN MAFIA and probably the richest organisation in the world. I can write a book on the corrupt activities of MAHAMEWNAWA in Sri Lanka and DHAMMA KAAYA in Thailand and how hard they work to distort and destroy BUDDHA DHAMMA world wide. You can see some of this information on Internet and Youtube...... As Lord Buddha said in KALAMA SUTHRA, Please do not believe or do not disbelieve what I say. Please do your own research using your own intelligence and wisdom. Then you will find out the Truth, Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.

Blessings of Buddha, Dhamma and Sanga
    Ven. Vijithavansa Thero.

bokaRaj

• Dec 4, 2008
    “As Lord Buddha said in KALAMA SUTHRA, Please do not believe or do not disbelieve what I say”

See you too missinterpret the Dhamma.Buddha never said don’t believe what he said…

RandomGuy

• Oct 15, 2014
    “As Lord Buddha said in KALAMA SUTHRA, Please do not believe or do not disbelieve what I say”

See you too missinterpret the Dhamma.Buddha never said don’t believe what he said…

double negatives in action