Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Colombo
Hard Disk For Sale
mazza
Updated:
Saturday at 10:23 PM
land for sale
justasking
Updated:
Saturday at 9:32 AM
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Thursday at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:08 AM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
NEED your valuable advice on cheating WIFE
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="UpSetWIFE" data-source="post: 20949535" data-attributes="member: 560533"><p><strong>NEED your valuable advice on this.</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Hi EK Friends, I am married for about 2 and half year now. Have known my wife for about 5 years. Problem is, I cant stay faithful to her. Previously, I chatted with a colleague and my wife knew, she almost wanted a divorce but still she stayed with me. She said that if I did the same thing again, she could break it our marriage off. We still don't have any children btw.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Now I am kinda bored with my life. Re-installed Tinder/Wechat for fun, just to chat with some girls but ended up kinda serious (or maybe not that serious?) with one girl (with drill, of course).</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I don't know what the deal is with this girl, but asking her out is not that hard. Started chatting with her last Friday or Thursday and she seemed not to eager to chat with me, last Saturday (19th) I just asked her out for fun, but she agreed so we went out on Monday night. I thought this type of girl is gonna be hard to ask out considering the amount of selfies that can be found on her Instagram account.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">So on the date, we kinda hit it off. I cant tell for sure if she really likes me, cause I never know what is going on inside girl's head plus I don't want her (or even me) to be so attached to each other in case my wife suspects something. To go out with her, I lied to my wife, told her I was going out with a guy friend whom she knows quite well.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Even though it is very hard for me to go out alone without my wife, to almost anywhere, I still want to meet that girl. I am gonna lie to my wife again, so that I can go out with this girl tomorrow night.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Questions:</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I know it is totally wrong, but what would you guys do if you were in my situation? </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">1) Keep lying to wife and dating that girl until I get bored of her?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">2) Marry that girl? Since she is cute</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">3) Break it off and try my best to stay faithful to my wife?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">4) Find another girl, be a total player?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Want to troll also can, cause I deserve it.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="UpSetWIFE, post: 20949535, member: 560533"] [b]NEED your valuable advice on this.[/b] [SIZE="3"]Hi EK Friends, I am married for about 2 and half year now. Have known my wife for about 5 years. Problem is, I cant stay faithful to her. Previously, I chatted with a colleague and my wife knew, she almost wanted a divorce but still she stayed with me. She said that if I did the same thing again, she could break it our marriage off. We still don't have any children btw. Now I am kinda bored with my life. Re-installed Tinder/Wechat for fun, just to chat with some girls but ended up kinda serious (or maybe not that serious?) with one girl (with drill, of course). I don't know what the deal is with this girl, but asking her out is not that hard. Started chatting with her last Friday or Thursday and she seemed not to eager to chat with me, last Saturday (19th) I just asked her out for fun, but she agreed so we went out on Monday night. I thought this type of girl is gonna be hard to ask out considering the amount of selfies that can be found on her Instagram account. So on the date, we kinda hit it off. I cant tell for sure if she really likes me, cause I never know what is going on inside girl's head plus I don't want her (or even me) to be so attached to each other in case my wife suspects something. To go out with her, I lied to my wife, told her I was going out with a guy friend whom she knows quite well. Even though it is very hard for me to go out alone without my wife, to almost anywhere, I still want to meet that girl. I am gonna lie to my wife again, so that I can go out with this girl tomorrow night. Questions: I know it is totally wrong, but what would you guys do if you were in my situation? 1) Keep lying to wife and dating that girl until I get bored of her? 2) Marry that girl? Since she is cute 3) Break it off and try my best to stay faithful to my wife? 4) Find another girl, be a total player? Want to troll also can, cause I deserve it.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom