Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
.NET, an Outdated Technology? IT වැඩ්ඩෝ එන්න..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ITGuy25" data-source="post: 25772413" data-attributes="member: 576194"><p>Yes agree, the same thing happened to me when applying to jobs in other countries. They asked to solve problems on Hackerank, Leetcode etc. But I was comfortable to give solutions, high-level architectures etc. But if you really need to pass those kinds of interviews you have to master it algo, data structures and competitive programming. I think less popular that type of interview in SL. But I've faced similar interview at the London Stock Exchange.</p><p></p><p>But based on my experience, I've noticed most of algo, data structure experts (not everyone), trying to implement algo or data structures for every problem even if they have simple solutions. It ends up with systems that hard to maintain or implement new features. I think Sri Lankan engineers good at giving solutions, designing, architecture than doing solving algorithms.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ITGuy25, post: 25772413, member: 576194"] Yes agree, the same thing happened to me when applying to jobs in other countries. They asked to solve problems on Hackerank, Leetcode etc. But I was comfortable to give solutions, high-level architectures etc. But if you really need to pass those kinds of interviews you have to master it algo, data structures and competitive programming. I think less popular that type of interview in SL. But I've faced similar interview at the London Stock Exchange. But based on my experience, I've noticed most of algo, data structure experts (not everyone), trying to implement algo or data structures for every problem even if they have simple solutions. It ends up with systems that hard to maintain or implement new features. I think Sri Lankan engineers good at giving solutions, designing, architecture than doing solving algorithms. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom