Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Nissan Vannete 98 - Over Heat
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sebastian show" data-source="post: 20112304" data-attributes="member: 388298"><p>sound like your cooling system is loaded with crud I had this problem on my Lumina when I had it the original owners never changed the coolant in the 16 years they owned the car I had to flush the system three times before the water was clear after that the car ran great I could leave it running all day and the car would not over heat. I used Prestone coolant flush it works very well. Also if you are using strait antifreeze with no water than this will make the engine over heat when idling as well because antifreeze is just their to protect the metal and plastic parts from the water it also raises the boiling point of the water and it also lowers the freezing point. If you have less than a 50/50 mix than you lowering the cooling efficiency of the system If you live in a hot climate than use a 40% antifreeze and 60% water mix. the water is what removes the engine heat not the antifreeze. I would also put the thermostat back in the car you need it.</p><p></p><p>Or You may have a leaking head gasket</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sebastian show, post: 20112304, member: 388298"] sound like your cooling system is loaded with crud I had this problem on my Lumina when I had it the original owners never changed the coolant in the 16 years they owned the car I had to flush the system three times before the water was clear after that the car ran great I could leave it running all day and the car would not over heat. I used Prestone coolant flush it works very well. Also if you are using strait antifreeze with no water than this will make the engine over heat when idling as well because antifreeze is just their to protect the metal and plastic parts from the water it also raises the boiling point of the water and it also lowers the freezing point. If you have less than a 50/50 mix than you lowering the cooling efficiency of the system If you live in a hot climate than use a 40% antifreeze and 60% water mix. the water is what removes the engine heat not the antifreeze. I would also put the thermostat back in the car you need it. Or You may have a leaking head gasket [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom