Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
No Sugar - කට්ටිය එන්න
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="GayanX" data-source="post: 24517912" data-attributes="member: 94400"><p><span style="font-size: 22px">I have stopped sugar in my tea 2 years ago, but it was not easy to do the same for coffee. I tried using sweetener instead but was not the same...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">So one day in my collage, my lecturer was talking about the importance of not using sugar. I asked him about the use of sweetener. His reply was..."why do you need to use it?...sugar or sweetener change the taste of coffee completely ....just don't use it"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">So I start reducing the amount of sugar in my coffee. I was only using 1 tea spoon anyway. I cut it down to 1/2 tea spoon for a week or two, then stopped using it completely. was difficult at the biginning. But got used to it now.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">Important thing is, once you used to not having sugar in your tea or coffee, at first you feel urge to have it at least a little bit, but when you try put it in, it doesn't taste good any more......so only the binging is difficult, then eventually your taste buds refusing to have it.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px">I was having chocolate a lot at first when I came to New Zealand. But can't remember when I have one lately. I still like to have an ice cream once in a while....but overall I feel much better.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="GayanX, post: 24517912, member: 94400"] [SIZE=6]I have stopped sugar in my tea 2 years ago, but it was not easy to do the same for coffee. I tried using sweetener instead but was not the same... So one day in my collage, my lecturer was talking about the importance of not using sugar. I asked him about the use of sweetener. His reply was..."why do you need to use it?...sugar or sweetener change the taste of coffee completely ....just don't use it" So I start reducing the amount of sugar in my coffee. I was only using 1 tea spoon anyway. I cut it down to 1/2 tea spoon for a week or two, then stopped using it completely. was difficult at the biginning. But got used to it now. Important thing is, once you used to not having sugar in your tea or coffee, at first you feel urge to have it at least a little bit, but when you try put it in, it doesn't taste good any more......so only the binging is difficult, then eventually your taste buds refusing to have it. I was having chocolate a lot at first when I came to New Zealand. But can't remember when I have one lately. I still like to have an ice cream once in a while....but overall I feel much better.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom